Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure aint.

maybe him and lin are a couple on the down low?

The Wolves needa get rid of K-Love.He's just a big diva and a big distraction. :smh:

Is this a popular opinion out of Minnesota? :nerd:

I can absolutely see the reasoning, just didn't think many Minnesota folk would say so.

That said, Nikola Pekovic is a goddamn beast, and the Wolves haven't made the Playoffs with Love, and they could get something REALLY nice in return..

Maybe they should pull the trigger? :nerd:

Keep Pek, keep Rubio, keep Shved, maybe AK47 too, but let anyone else go and see what you can get.

Special Shout out the SPURS Family here on NT.
pimp.gif

Okay a few pics....

A little trollin...sample devices at the at&t center.

pimp.gif
Beyond jealous that you live there. I only get to watch road games in person and it isnt the same.
I need to go see Duncan play before he retires

He's the only non-Nets player jersey that I ever purchased

I remember back in high school I used to always tell dudes that Duncan was better than KG and they would disagree
laugh.gif
, now those same dudes on FB saying "Duncan is the GOAT PF"
Yup. As long as they came to their senses I dont mind it but the notion that he was better than timmy at any point is absolutely ridiculous

Chandler Parsons LOL. I dont think hes gay, but I wonder if he knows that girls dig him and dont even know who he is really. "That cute guy on the Rockets"

* waits for lakers fans to say trade gasol and Dwight Howard accessories for dr love*

* waits for lakers fans to say trade gasol and Dwight Howard accessories for dr love*

:lol: :lol:

Im just wondering why anyone would be against an athlete coming out and saying theyre suspect? I am balls deep in quality female yambs on the regular that why i am all for gay athletes. I know where I stand on the circle of yambz. But you, my friend, you seem confused.

Fray Salters; are you a prime suspect?

Snorlax tho? I swear man some of yall mistake the person in my Avy for me :lol:

That aint me its Joel Ortiz .

And Finally. Are u serious with the suggestion of 10-50? Theres probably 50 dudes in the NBA alone who are undercover.

I swear man some of yall are hella oblivious to how things really are. 10 pro athletes are gay? Wow lmao

The typical "if you say anything against gay people, you must be gay" rebuttal.

How predictable. Not even about to go back and forth with you. You just gonna keep replying with some lame *** comeback and then post some laughing smilies to make it seem like you just made some clever point.

Anyway...

if anyone remember when Amaechi came out...from Lebron on down...nobody (except for Grant Hill) had anything nice or supportive to say about it. If anyone thinks anyone still active coming out would be "cool" or accepted by his teammates or peers...I don't know what to tell you. 

Last edited:
If u say anything against gay people, you must be gay, is a pretty solid argument. Replace "you must be gay" with "you must be stupid" and it works the same way.

Im saying tho think about it. There anywhere from like 350-450 people in the NBA. Say one out of ten em is gay. There you go. Theres 35-45 undercover suspects in the NBA as we speak.

Glen Davis.

All its going to take is a 20-10 guy to come out and say he likes **** and no one can tell him nothing.

Wish we could trade this bum.
Perkins is a mental ******.
Yep, sick of being sold all this "it's ok he only has 3 rebounds in 30 minutes and can't score or do anything useful because he is a leader" nonsense. Dude even pouts when he goes up for a rebound and a teammate with greater than a 7 inch vertical grabs it, then he doesn't get involved in huddles, doesn't cheer or react over there on the bench in support of his teammates, straight bum. I'd trade him plus PJ3 plus Dallas and Charlotte's pick to Cleveland for AV still in light of his injury. Likely they'd want more though. They can have Maynor too

Last edited:
I been saying he was trash ever since they picked him up and all I ever used to get back was "well he's there to defend Dwight Howard".

They might as well had of kept Jeff and just use him come off the bench. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom