Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow garnet with the cheap shot at shumpert's bad knee

Garnett gon Garnett.

of course you're not mad...

you're a Celtics fan right? or was it the Hornets??

:smh:

My Celtics, My Hornets/Pelicans, My Clippers :lol:

I wish this was hockey. He would get his face broken every other game. he gets away with it because the NBA protects him

It looks like that play was set up to hurt him. Pierce was talking **** to him right before and they just ran that play on Novak trying to hurt him.

if I had a nickle for every time Garnett set an illegal screen, I'd have a **** load of nickles.

You guys realize Marv was talking about the Noise Meter thing that a lot of NBA arenas use in like 10-second bursts coming out of a timeout, right?
No he wasn't.
mean.gif
Yes he was. Every once in a while you can hear it on certain defensive possessions after there's a timeout. You can tell because sometimes the other team scores right away and they have to cut it off.

Detroit is another arena that does this.

:rofl: Jennings didn't make it 
roll.gif

Kyrie Irving is a good player, but his team is too garbage for him to be in the game imo

Kyrie>>>>>>>Jennings in every aspect of the game hell even in terms of facial aesthetics.

Jennings is a bum, go back to Europe and average 5ppg

These guys have no semblance of an offense when Melo, Amare and Tyson are out there. Throw JR out there and it's even worse.

You guys realize Marv was talking about the Noise Meter thing that a lot of NBA arenas use in like 10-second bursts coming out of a timeout, right?

No he wasn't.:smh:

Yes he was. Every once in a while you can hear it on certain defensive possessions after there's a timeout. You can tell because sometimes the other team scores right away and they have to cut it off.

Detroit is another arena that does this.
They were specifically talking about fake crowd noise, not the decibel meter thing where they tell fans to get loud. They even referenced sitcoms with their fake laughter and "pushing a button" to play canned cheers and boos over the speakers. Obviously you got your jimmies rustled because you took it as some sort of affront to your team/city. All teams do it. One of my favorite NBA chants, the Brooooooook-lyyyyyn, I noticed last time I was watching one of their games is initiated from a can then they let the real crowd take over

damn man... used to pierce being so clutch, i can't believe he messed up on catching 2 key passes in the last minute and a half... what an ugly game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom