Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guise,

Why won't Scott Brooks let Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb be great? :frown:

Check out this Derek Fisher quote, in addition to the one I already posted a few pages ago. Dude KNOWS he took over the backup and damn near sounds like he wants to start and take Brooks job when the time comes, think I got it all

"I spoke a lot last year about not walking in here and assuming that these guys supposed to respect me. I think respect is earned and I wanted these guys to get a feel for who I am and what I do before I expected them to be able to somewhat follow my example as a leader in some ways. It was more so me treading lightly. They had jokes and things to laugh about right away. They were 22, and 23 years old. Everything's a joke. So this year coming in, I think for me, i don't feel as i have to tread lightly."-

russkd2.png

What?! Yall ****** trippin

great picture! :lol:

At this point Fisher is all talk he plays no defense, has a broken 3 point shot, can't drive to the basket, and he can't distribute, but he got that championship experience :rolleyes

Oh so the Pacers are the "giant killers" this year....keep that fantasy up...we did this last year too :lol:

INB4 "WELL THEY GAVE IT A GOOD SHOT!"

Oh so the Pacers are the "giant killers" this year....keep that fantasy up...we did this last year too :lol:

INB4 "WELL THEY GAVE IT A GOOD SHOT!"
im saying! the only reason it went to 6 games is because bosh wasnt there to spread the floor...

But their defensive intensity seems a lot more aggressive this year. Paul George has definitely stepped it up too. If Granger can be 100%, they will be a tough out. They're playing the best basketball after the All-Star break.

You guise,

Why won't Scott Brooks let Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb be great?
frown.gif
Check out this Derek Fisher quote, in addition to the one I already posted a few pages ago. Dude KNOWS he took over the backup and damn near sounds like he wants to start and take Brooks job when the time comes, think I got it all

"I spoke a lot last year about not walking in here and assuming that these guys supposed to respect me. I think respect is earned and I wanted these guys to get a feel for who I am and what I do before I expected them to be able to somewhat follow my example as a leader in some ways. It was more so me treading lightly. They had jokes and things to laugh about right away. They were 22, and 23 years old. Everything's a joke. So this year coming in, I think for me, i don't feel as i have to tread lightly."-
russkd2.png

What?! Yall ****** trippin
The only way the Heat dont repeat, is if they dont make the Finals.
A great way to start my morning. Thank you 

Miami hasn't beat us yet this year. We took them to 6 games last year, who knows what a couple different bounces could do this year?

they also didnt beat a fully healthy Bulls team in the reg season of 2011....but we all know how that turned out in the play offs

Losing to the Mavs in 5?

Jason Terry having career games against them?

Dirk hoisting his first championship?

Not sure what you're getting at here, but I've never said the Pacers would beat the Heat in the playoffs. The Heat have the most dominant player in the league...but if there is one team that has the greatest chance in the East, I would say its the boys up there in Indy.

You know exactly what he is "getting at here". The Heat went on to dominate the Bulls in 5 after they were saying the same thing you saying now

bout the Pacers, Corny ***.

Finally got to witness LeBron in person last night and what an amazing game by him and Wade. Kings had their opportunities to win but made boneheaded plays down the stretch. Great night though until someone sideswiped me and drove off after the game :smh:

Last edited:
Finally got to witness LeBron in person last night and what an amazing game by him and Wade. Kings had their opportunities to win but made boneheaded plays down the stretch. Great night though until someone sideswiped me and drove off after the game :smh:

Dat Miami Driving :lol:

Sorry about your car man. But im glad you had fun. As much as I hate the heat, i gotta catch one of their games before LeBron retires. After Wade, LeBron, Kobe, Durant retire i'm not sure we'll ever see such a group of players ever again. At least not for a while. :smh:

Last edited:
Marcus Thorton got next??

Dude is an explosive scorer! Saw this in his New Orleans days wit' Chris..
No doubt.  He's got game, I don't know if Sacramento will benefit him in the long run.

Just saw the Indiana/Golden State brawl.  Hibbert was having a good game, until it happened.

Marcus Thorton got next??

Dude is an explosive scorer! Saw this in his New Orleans days wit' Chris..
No doubt.  He's got game, I don't know if Sacramento will benefit him in the long run.

Just saw the Indiana/Golden State brawl.  Hibbert was having a good game, until it happened.

truth, I've never seen that side of Hibbert before. Everything I've ever seen or heard from him told me that he was the gentle giant type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom