Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted

:lol:

You know exactly what he is "getting at here". The Heat went on to dominate the Bulls in 5 after they were saying the same thing you saying now

bout the Pacers, Corny ***.

He knew what I meant...Let him keep talking his nonsense.

Nonsense? I have continually said that the Heat are the best team in the league lol, what are yall talking about? All I'm saying is that the Pacers give the best chance of giving them a good series, or potentially taking them out. The Heat are the defending champs, at the top of the castle, I just give my team the best chance in the eastern conference of beating them.

i will admit, i thought teams had a shot to beat the heat, but that's when i thought wade was "slowing down"

No I agree the Pacers have the best "chance". It's just that that chance is far smaller than yall are willing to admit. :lol:

Danny Granger??? The guy who's fake tough antics inspired the Heat to put yall to bed??? tell me more!

No I agree the Pacers have the best "chance". It's just that that chance is far smaller than yall are willing to admit. :lol:

Danny Granger??? The guy who's fake tough antics inspired the Heat to put yall to bed??? tell me more!

Danny Granger has played 2 games this season, what are you talking about?

I get people thinking the Heat would beat the Pacers in a 7 game series...they're dominant, and have the best player in the NBA....but if you havent seen the Pacers play I dont get how you can have an opinion on the matter.

Paul George is a different player than he was last year, they have the addition of Lance Stephenson, Orlando Johnson, and Ian Mahimi who has been great at the back up center spot. Danny Granger is playing with the second unit, and should be rounding into form come playoff time.

I just cant wait to see how the games play out on the court

They have the best chance of anyone in the East, but that doesn't mean it's even near likely. Something like 4-1 or at the very best if they're playing their best basketball, 4-2.

Pacers can beat the Heat in 7 games.
Sure if they brought prime Reggie Miller out.

Lets be serious now, only team I worry that could beat the heat in the finals is the Clippers. Spurs could do damage, but nobody would stop Lebron. Thunder can be stopped as proven in the past.

They have the best chance of anyone in the East, but that doesn't mean it's even near likely. Something like 4-1 or at the very best if they're playing their best basketball, 4-2.

It was 4-2 last year, and Indy is much better this year. I fully expect a 7 game series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom