Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 Ricky Davis thinking the number one draft pick, arguably the most hyped player in sports history... will be there to help Ricky score. Oh man... 

Watching the 2005 dunk contest. Some really nasty dunks. But Bridgman took 9 attempts on first and 7 on second hahaha. And a quarter of the tattoos

The Nash header to amare hahahhaa

Young JR smith and Josh smith

Extremely entertaining contest.

And of course I just heard "the dunk contest is back"

Watching the 2005 dunk contest. Some really nasty dunks. But Bridgman took 9 attempts on first and 7 on second hahaha.

That's probably my biggest issue with the way the contest is now. The contestants get way too many attempts. When they miss like 6 times in a row, it feels anti-climactic when they finally get it, even if its otherwise a nice dunk. I think it was better when the people in the contest just go one or two "replacement" dunks per round. If you want to win, don't miss. I think that's fair.

Ricky davis over nash tho, ill.never forget. I used to think him, lbj, dmiles, wagner, n boozer couldve been the goat when I was a kid.

Ricky davis over nash tho, ill.never forget. I used to think him, lbj, dmiles, wagner, n boozer couldve been the goat when I was a kid.

I used to try to convince my dad that Antoine Carr was the GOAT

I just wanted anybody other than MJ to be the best at the time :lol:

[h2]Dirty Dog Diaries: NBA Baller Royce White Blocks 5th Baby Mama On Twitter After Knocking Her Up In An RV And Asking For Abortion![/h2] google_ad_section_start google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore)
Posted on April 9th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

Categories: Athletes & ****, Babies, Baby Mama Drama, Cry Me A River, Did You Know, For Discussion, For Your Information, Hate It or Love It?!?!, Ho Sit Down, ****, Multi, News, Really????, Shady, SMH, Sports, The List, The Side-eye, What the Hell???

comments-content.png
View Comments
#postMeta google_ad_section_end google_ad_section_start
Bossip468x60

#previous-page
.alignleft
#next-page
.alignright

Royce White may have a fear of flying but it is very obvious that he does NOT have a fear of women.
[h2]Royce White Gets Groupie Pregnant In RV[/h2]
The former Houston Rocket has been linked to several women, fathering as many as 4 children, but could a recent romp in an RV have left him with yet another on the way?

Via Baller Alert reports:
Im writing you because I’m very frustrated. I didn’t want to speak up but at this point enough is enough.

I met royce white back in January in LA on a set for a video blog we shot for a charity organization. Instantly the chemistry was there and we hung out in la (he was there for the Dr Phil taping). We kept in contact, we would text each other EVERYDAY, face time, all that and we called each other best friends.

I visited royce in Houston for all star weekend and down in McAllen while he was playing for the D League. I even hit the road with him in his RV as we traveled across the country to his away games while he was with the Vipers. I was even with him when news broke out that he had multiple women pregnant. He was very upset when your blog put that article out. It affected his anxiety tremendously.

the last encounter royce and I had, I became pregnant and I found out shortly after my last visit with him. He has blocked me on twitter and stopped answering my calls and texts. Royce white did a complete 180 and now I don’t exist to him but I’m left with this difficult situation at hand to handle on my own.

I will *** ever defend myself and say i am not like those other girls we were friends before anything and I’m hurt and confused as to why I am now being treated like this. I’m not here to bash royce. He was a nice guy. He is just going about this the wrong way. U can’t turn your back to this

I have attached us and the RV he rides in to verify my story

Still not convinced that these ballers will never give a Plan B chance in hell about you **** and groupies?? Hit the flip to peep to texts messages Royce sent his other baby mamas about getting an abortion and photos of his jumpoffs….

Read more at http://bossip.com/756073/dirty-dog-diaries-nba-baller-royce-white-blocks-5th-baby-mama-on-twitter-after-knocking-her-up-in-an-rv-and-asking-for-abortion/#DgwXghlUDLr54sCk.99
Surprised, I am not.

No doubt in my mind NBA players are doping. It's impossible to see how Kobe recovers THIS fast from injuries.

Hyperbolic chambers can only do so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom