OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe it’s me but I’d jump at a chance of playing for whoever. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity
I also don't get the Sac hate. Like, your in California at least, not in the middle of the country.

You can hop on a flight anytime you want and go chill in LA/Vegas, fly bunnies up for the cheap from LA. There are like a bunch of other cities that seem way worse to me.

My guide doesn’t indicate nbatv is airing this, wtf? Verify pls?

58818155-52BB-448C-AACC-4375ACFC3E47.jpeg

Not sure where you live but it’s 3PM Eastern

Possibly Vlade related...? :nerd:

How can he (or other international players) enter the draft and not have to sign and play with a team? If they have a contract overseas? Seems unfair

I also don't get the Sac hate. Like, your in California at least, not in the middle of the country.

You can hop on a flight anytime you want and go chill in LA/Vegas, fly bunnies up for the cheap from LA. There are like a bunch of other cities that seem way worse to me.

Zackly.

You’re trying to prove you belong in the league, who you play for shouldn’t be your biggest concern.

Doncic said the exact same thing 2 months ago.

The fact that he repeated it after the lottery + Sacramento being at #2...writers just took the low hanging fruit to trash Sacramento.

I don't think he's trying to avoid anywhere.

Ton of work was done to Tyus battle’s shot the last couple of weeks anxious to see How he does today

Dont think these overseas cats have anything personal or hate against cities like Sac or Milwaukee...just a lack of info about these smaller random cities, all they know is the big places and tourists spots

Imagine if you from America and played soccer or something and instead of being in Paris they got u in some random farming city in in some corner of France :lol:

I think it's possible Luca could get to Harden level athleticism.

If I remember correctly there were questions about Hardens first step at ASU.

EDIT

Not the greatest ball-handler in the world, nor super explosive with his first step, Herb Sendek has regardless found ways to get the ball in Harden’s hands in stride to take advantage of his terrific scoring instincts. They like to bring him off a handoff or short cut coming off a curl to allow him to catch the ball and go straight to the basket with his left hand (his natural hand), where he can either take contact and get to the free throw line or finish craftily around the rim. Harden is a terrific fit for Sendek’s offense since he’s extremely intelligent and is very adept at moving off the ball for backdoor and fle - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/James-Harden-1241/

Hmmm sounds a lot like Luca.

So Colin Sexton is actually slightly shorter than Trae Young eh?

Wingspan can make one guy look considerably bigger than another.

Wingspan>>>>height

You've obviously never been to Sacramento :lol:

Keeping any value judgment out of it, it’s got to be one of if not the poorest city in the nba. Just spit balling but you have Memphis, Detroit, Cleveland that’s got to be the only others in contention. And Sacramento is in the country, it’s totally lacking the black population and history of those other cities.

Back
Top Bottom