OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
My brother who lives in Belgrade, Serbia (where the euroleague final four is held this year)
told me all the buzz around town is that Luka doesn't want to go the Kings so he's threatening to sign an extension w/ Real Madrid if they do draft him.

Also, Mo Bamba is my favorite player in the draft. His new jumper looks solid. 7'10 wingspan. More offensive upside than most think.

Well he needs to go back to Maryland with Fernando. For my own sanity.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.c...ine-standouts-measurements-rumors-luka-doncic

“Huerter looked like the most natural shooter at the combine, and between strong performances in drills, a positive 6’7.5” height measurement in shoes and a handful of slick passes during the scrimmages, it’s clear that his talent may have been undersold over the course of the season. Huerter played point guard in high school, and has the size, skill set and pure stroke to stick around the NBA for a long time. He’s far more athletic than he looks and certainly helped his stock with his showing. Huerter and Maryland teammate Bruno Fernando are two of the most intriguing prospects who have yet to hire agents, and it’s a bit of a wonder the Terps didn’t make the tournament this year. Another big day for Huerter on Friday will further help his first-round case.”

Damn man. Always thought he’d be a good NBA prospect.

Mavs needa trade their pick next year and this year and get that #2 and snag Luka

Bamba's inner circle is doing a great job of marketing him past few weeks

jsindaa jsindaa would have had fun with that Poor Man's Lonzo comment for Luka :lol:

It's been a wild day

Luka seemed so ready to come over from that long ESPN article a few months back. He seemed like he wanted to embrace living in America. Phoenix and Sacramento must disgust him or something

:lol::lol::lol: just gonna leave that alone. I hope Luka doesn't stay overseas. I really want to see him in Phoenix

:lol::lol::lol: just gonna leave that alone. I hope Luka doesn't stay overseas. I really want to see him in Phoenix

PHX would be nice. But like people have been saying, the only player projected to be a Franchise changer is Ayton.

And I don't know, I'm not as high on this draft as I am last draft. I can't help but feel there will be a few busts this year.

Last years draft was so unique that literally every lottery player did well. Or at least they are not busts.

If im Luka im considering staying over seas and coming over when I don’t have to sign the rookie contract.

Unlike most young euros who dont get burn hes the star player so he’s gonna get the bag from madrid.

Maybe it’s me but I’d jump at a chance of playing for whoever. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity

Last edited:
I’m probably one of the biggest Ayton guys here but I’m not even projecting him to be a surefire franchise guy. I’m still taking him #1 though

While his defensive concerns are valid, I will say this, I believe he’s got better foot speed than KAT and jokic and I’d also say he has a quicker first jump than than the both of them

Its not total doom and gloom for me as it is for others. He got a lot better down the stretch

Offensively I can’t outright say he projects to be better than joker or KAT. He did shoot more 3’s than KAT but I believe Coach Cal didn’t let KAT shoot them. I’m still quite pleased with how aytons perimeter game will trend, from the elbow out to the 3 point line

Bottom line I feel he projects to be the same tier as KAT and jokic as an overall big

Ayton probably a better defender than KAT. I’m just glad the big man position is coming back to the NBA

Wouldn't mind the Cs taking my mans Huerter at the end of the first. 6'7" and one of the best shooters and athletes in the draft. Would fit right in.

Wouldn't mind the Cs taking my mans Huerter at the end of the first. 6'7" and one of the best shooters and athletes in the draft. Would fit right in.
Sending this post to Magic. Thanks for intel. Sucker

Back
Top Bottom