OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’d honestly be pretty surprised if the Lakers don’t make the playoffs next year. They won 35 games this year with Lonzo and Ingram missing a bunch of games and they could be adding a big piece this summer.
They could add a big piece, but would also lose several of the pieces that helped get them to that 35 wins, whether they are considered good players or not.

They still risk losing Randle, who was a huge factor in how they were able to play their style with his ability to run the floor and beat people up inside.

We only lose Randle if we signed to max free agents and have to let him walk. We have enough money to sign Paul George outright Andre sign Randle.

I'm forecasting a big jumping wins mainly due to the improvement of the young players, better health for Lonzo and Brandon and signing at least one all-star player

That big piece might not come though.

Brook Lopez and KCP were up and down but they could potentially lose two starters.

They still risk losing Randle, who was a huge factor in how they were able to play their style with his ability to run the floor and beat people up inside.

This is true but idk. I love the pace they play with and the way they all love playing with each other reminds me of how the Sixers were last year. If they get PG and keep Randle they’ll have a nice lineup that could switch on defense all over the place. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens in free agency for them.

If Dallas lands in a spot where they’ll wind up with Doncic or Porter, I’d bet any amount of money that they sign Randle to a max sheet or something very close to it.

If Dallas lands in a spot where they’ll wind up with Doncic or Porter, I’d bet any amount of money that they sign Randle to a max sheet or something very close to it.
One million dollars?

Back
Top Bottom