Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

What's this OTB stuff?

Anyway, I'm the Raps and I've been trying to run games FOREVER and never see the Pistons, Cavs, Grizz or Wizards on. For some reason, I can't friend request the Pistons guy and I just keep missing everyone else :smh:

REALLY don't want these games simmed since the Raptors will lose every simmed game and 9-2 in my last 11 games. I'd be heated if I got kicked from the playoffs because of some sim stuff.

according to our david stern you get the w over pistons and grizz, cavs and wizards, well thats up to Rome, i seen you grinding out in that beast of a east hope you get the nod, id be sick if i left the bulls and they made the playoffs.

@mgrand

The new Grizz owner hasn't been on in few days. I'd like to see the Wizards, Raptors, Bulls and Magic battle it out for the last few playoff spots, but the inactives are making it tough for that to happen. But like I said the actives will get the W when it comes time to sim tomorrow night.

Last edited:
lmao fam tryna get sneak W i lost against the old wolves and beat him with the new bulls again, sorry bro the bulls just aint got it. i had to fight to get a 80 plus SG, got him at the end.

Where is XxRich? This dude really pulled off a Ray Allen/Mike Miller for Lillard/Leonard deal?! :wow:

Blazers owner better hope this league don't go past this year, I'll put money on Ray Allen retiring after this season :lol:

Where is XxRich? This dude really pulled off a Ray Allen/Mike Miller for Lillard/Leonard deal?! :wow:

Blazers owner better hope this league don't go past this year, I'll put money on Ray Allen retiring after this season :lol:

All trades get vetoed except that robbery? :x :x :x

@mgrand

The new Grizz owner hasn't been on in few days. I'd like to see the Wizards, Raptors, Bulls and Magic battle it out for the last few playoff spots, but the inactives are making it tough for that to happen. But like I said the actives will get the W when it comes time to sim tomorrow night.

That's why you reset some of my simmed games?

I was like lol these sim victories putting me In a good place

I wanna win my way in tho

All trades get vetoed except that robbery? :x :x :x

:lol:

The thing about vetoes is, after it's vetoed it goes into arbitration and the game determines if it's a fair trade. Obviously, that one wouldn't go thru, but if the Blazers owner wanted to make that trade and agreed to it, I won't undermine their deal.

@mgrand

That's why you reset some of my simmed games?

I was like lol these sim victories putting me In a good place

I wanna win my way in tho

I think a few of yours were against teams in the West who were close to a playoff berth. mgrand requested the game against you to be reset though

Back
Top Bottom