Official NBA 2k13 Thread

My team mode makes me hate this game so much. I finally became 1st seed and got Jordan so I sold all my players and rack up 23,000 vc doing so. Wanted a old school Hof Center like shaq so bought gold packs with all that vc and didn't even get a player smh.
Why should I have to randomly get lucky to get a player I want ? This mode is horribly done and I don't buy vc with money so to build another team will take me months smh
Packs are SO stupid, you really should get at least 1 player ever 1/2 packs imo.

In MyTeam, if you have the coin is it better to just buy the player you want? Rather than hope for a good player in a pack?

Yes I have 20k VC saved up.

FYI, the All Star Weekend DLC that was previously a pre-order bonus will be available on 360 and PS3 for $4.99.

FYI, the All Star Weekend DLC that was previously a pre-order bonus will be available on 360 and PS3 for $4.99.

Great 2k turning into EA even more, charging for a mode that was in the game from the beginning of the series. No thanks.

At least you could block stuff on Live. Still my biggest gripe about the game. Even on 2K12 you could do so and the dunker would lose the ball even though they finish the animation. That's what I want.

It should at least be available for Play With Friends. Thats all I would need honestly.

Yup

Bro I ran into this last week against the Cavs. I was disgusted. He only missed it like 4 times and that was as a result of fatigue.

The only way to make this game great is to remove animations that we see like once every 20 games. Like I know we see a spin dunk in real life and its awesome but giving someone the option to do it at will is what causes stuff like Spin Move Cheese. I'd rather not have it in the game at all

I played a dude who used the Cavs last night! haha Kyrie ended up dropping like 70 points or something all from that stupid shot. Felt so good to get the W.

Does anybody know if I delete the MyPlayer I have and start a new one whether I'll keep my current amount of VC or does that get deleted too? Thanks.

only got 26/99 so far...@ what number out of 99 can i start dunking in my player? someone please respond. thnx.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if I delete the MyPlayer I have and start a new one whether I'll keep my current amount of VC or does that get deleted too? Thanks.

Pretty sure you keep your VC. It isn't only used in My Player; it's also used elsewhere ie: My Team, and the amount of VC you have is shared throughout the game per account. Just guessing though.

Starting a association. Season length: 29 6 minute quarters Difficulty: Allstar Fantasy draft: Serpentine Playoffs: best of 3 Association name:TrueBallers Password:54321 Draft date: not set, Letting others decide.

There are sooooo many damn glitches in this game. Not even gameplay glitches but little details that developers decided to ignore. Example:

1.) Had the best record in the NBA season in MyPlayer mode, 73-9 yet I get to the Finals and the Miami Heat that went 62-20 have home court advantage...WTF???

2.) Get to the Western Conference finals with the Kings and during the intro to the Series the dramatic movie scene voice over is calling it the Eastern Conference finals...?!?

3.) The in game Performance bar just randomly disappears...?!?

4.) Your computer teammates literally play NO PERIMETER DEFENSE!!!

I don't understand how these details are overlooked but you got Jay Z's camel face a** and Rihanna's *****-ific a** all up and through the damn game! 2K F'n up!

^Bro, my computer teammates play no defense AT ALL 
mean.gif
 Still trying to figure out why the computer only boxes out when I'm trying to secure a rebound with my MyPlayer, but yet Tony Parker is out-rebounding Patrick Patterson like it's nothing 
mean.gif

- Another thing. I play for the Rockets. This guy Jeremy Lin is driving with no fear like Iverson/Westbrook. He scores most of the time, but make it realistic 2k 
laugh.gif

- James Harden is so damn scared to shoot the ball on this game. Son is average 12 PPG 
indifferent.gif

- This no blocking dunks thing (or at least contesting them) is annoying. Rudy Gay windmilled on me from damn near the 3 point line and my dude just jumped straight in the air 
indifferent.gif

- No defense from my teammates. At all. At least put a hand in Bron's face. We all know it's not going to help, but come on 
mean.gif
 At least try.

- I'm still mad I have to be on XBL to wear a shooting sleeve. Really 2k? 
alien.gif

Played some dude on PS3 who was 141-3 online and 32-0 with the Cavs. :wow:

Turns out he abused the eurostep glitch. :x I made him quit/lag out once I figured out how to stop it and was doing the same thing to him.

^Bro, my computer teammates play no defense AT ALL :smh:  Still trying to figure out why the computer only boxes out when I'm trying to secure a rebound with my MyPlayer, but yet Tony Parker is out-rebounding Patrick Patterson like it's nothing :smh:

- Another thing. I play for the Rockets. This guy Jeremy Lin is driving with no fear like Iverson/Westbrook. He scores most of the time, but make it realistic 2k :lol:
- James Harden is so damn scared to shoot the ball on this game. Son is average 12 PPG :stoneface:

I hear ya! It's like the developers for NBA 2K don't watch any actual NBA games. Kinda sad honestly. Seems like the game is stuck in Arcade mode. Lol

Couple questions...

Does anybody know if the $4.99 All Star weekend add on applies to MyPlayer mode?

Also if I already started the MyPlayer before buying the add on will that dunk contest and 3pt contest be playable?

Last question, can you change other players shoes after starting MyPlayer mode? Trying to get Kobe into his 8's and KD into his 5's...

Not sure if this is possible ... can you share an Instant Replay on Facebook?

You can save it.

After you go there, you can click L3 and then select "SHARE REPLAY" and it asks you for:

A. Add a Title.

B. A description.

THEN....

-It takes a few minutes to "convert"

-Popup button says "Media ready. Now sharing media."

-Click X for OK and ...

-You're right back to the replay.

-You then can hit L3 to "return to view/media share" but that just takes you to the "Main Menu" in which ... you're at the main menu. Shared where?

Where is it shared???

I want to show off my replay dammit

There are sooooo many damn glitches in this game. Not even gameplay glitches but little details that developers decided to ignore. Example:

1.) Had the best record in the NBA season in MyPlayer mode, 73-9 yet I get to the Finals and the Miami Heat that went 62-20 have home court advantage...WTF???

2.) Get to the Western Conference finals with the Kings and during the intro to the Series the dramatic movie scene voice over is calling it the Eastern Conference finals...?!?

3.) The in game Performance bar just randomly disappears...?!?

4.) Your computer teammates literally play NO PERIMETER DEFENSE!!!

I don't understand how these details are overlooked but you got Jay Z's camel face a** and Rihanna's *****-ific a** all up and through the damn game! 2K F'n up!

^Bro, my computer teammates play no defense AT ALL :smh:  Still trying to figure out why the computer only boxes out when I'm trying to secure a rebound with my MyPlayer, but yet Tony Parker is out-rebounding Patrick Patterson like it's nothing :smh:

- Another thing. I play for the Rockets. This guy Jeremy Lin is driving with no fear like Iverson/Westbrook. He scores most of the time, but make it realistic 2k :lol:
- James Harden is so damn scared to shoot the ball on this game. Son is average 12 PPG :stoneface:
- This no blocking dunks thing (or at least contesting them) is annoying. Rudy Gay windmilled on me from damn near the 3 point line and my dude just jumped straight in the air :stoneface:
- No defense from my teammates. At all. At least put a hand in Bron's face. We all know it's not going to help, but come on :smh:  At least try.
- I'm still mad I have to be on XBL to wear a shooting sleeve. Really 2k? 0]

- I'm with you guys on this too. I had the best record with the heat in the finals in my player and memphis had home court? What the hell.
- The in game meter disappearing is stupid and like you guys said your teammates play no defense a allt. D Wade is constantly getting torched by opposing shooting guards.
- Also that stepback cheese in the paint when guys drive on you. Even if you contest it, it still goes in. I'm a PG and every PG i've played against has done this too me and my on ball D is a 90.

Last edited:
Played some dude on PS3 who was 141-3 online and 32-0 with the Cavs. :wow:

Turns out he abused the eurostep glitch. :x I made him quit/lag out once I figured out how to stop it and was doing the same thing to him.
:rofl: :rofl: what a clown

Hilarious. I don't blame you though, the only way to beat a cheeser is cheese back. One glitch that kills me on 2K is the kick ball violation. By rule, only deliberate kicking of the ball by a defensive player is a KBV, in 2K opposing team bounces a pass and hits my player's foot and they call a KBV :smh:

Back
Top Bottom