Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

they shoulda just put Durant shooting, BG dunking flopping/staring down and Rose dribbling. it probably woulda been ugly tho
laugh.gif

[h1] [/h1]
2K Sports Announces NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition

bullet.gif
  08:41 AM - June 28, 2012 by Steve_OS

20664.jpg

2K Sports Announces NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13 Dynasty Edition

Exclusive package to include NBA 2K13, downloadable All-Star add-on content,
customized Spalding[emoji]174[/emoji] basketball, Skullcandy Ink’d earbuds and Skinit controller skin

2K Sports today announced that the NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13 Dynasty Edition will be available on October 2, 2012 for $99.99 on the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system. Limited quantities of the Dynasty Edition are being produced and fans are encouraged to pre-order at participating retailers.

In addition to a full retail copy of NBA 2K13 – the next installment of the top-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation franchise* – the Dynasty Edition will include the all-new downloadable NBA 2K13 All-Star add-on content presented by Sprite, an exclusive NBA 2K13 full-sized basketball from Spalding[emoji]174[/emoji] and Art of Basketball, exclusive 2K Sports Ink’d earbuds from Skullcandy, and an NBA 2K13 basketball textured controller skin from Skinit.

“With this special edition package, we want to give something meaningful to our great fans,

Originally Posted by toine2983

[h1] [/h1]
2K Sports Announces NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition

bullet.gif
  08:41 AM - June 28, 2012 by Steve_OS

20664.jpg

2K Sports Announces NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13 Dynasty Edition

Exclusive package to include NBA 2K13, downloadable All-Star add-on content,
customized Spalding[emoji]174[/emoji] basketball, Skullcandy Ink’d earbuds and Skinit controller skin

2K Sports today announced that the NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K13 Dynasty Edition will be available on October 2, 2012 for $99.99 on the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system. Limited quantities of the Dynasty Edition are being produced and fans are encouraged to pre-order at participating retailers.

In addition to a full retail copy of NBA 2K13 – the next installment of the top-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation franchise* – the Dynasty Edition will include the all-new downloadable NBA 2K13 All-Star add-on content presented by Sprite, an exclusive NBA 2K13 full-sized basketball from Spalding[emoji]174[/emoji] and Art of Basketball, exclusive 2K Sports Ink’d earbuds from Skullcandy, and an NBA 2K13 basketball textured controller skin from Skinit.

“With this special edition package, we want to give something meaningful to our great fans,

Never had more than one player featured on the cover before if I'm not mistaken. I don't care for the cover but at least have them not all do an one-handed dunk
laugh.gif
I'll rent it first this year.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Cover is random and dumb..

Fix gameplay 2k..

Two completely independent lines of work. The cover is dumb and random but 2K is working on the gameplay. Trust.

i just want the game. i want that ball too tho, tis kinda dope. thats about it.

^ u kno like? it reminds me of this old ball i got from pizza hutt when i was a kid. was ugly like that but i loved it lol

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Hope we get more classic teams. 93 Suns
pimp.gif

word. and 01' lakers vs 76ers.  recreate the step.  i just want them to bring back old a.i. (braided)  so i can draft him in legends and lead him to a championship.

Originally Posted by toine2983
I heard all I needed to hear in the first minute..... No more offense being king like it is in 12. Hopefully hes not just blowing smoke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That special edition, do not want.

For the love of god just announce Crew Mode so that 4Horsemen can pwns dummies again!
pimp.gif

look how easy Ginobili drived to the hole with that canned 5 dribble animation, game looks weak as hell.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Hope we get more classic teams. 93 Suns
pimp.gif

word. and 01' lakers vs 76ers.  recreate the step.  i just want them to bring back old a.i. (braided)  so i can draft him in legends and lead him to a championship.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

look how easy Ginobili drived to the hole with that canned 5 dribble animation, game looks weak as hell.

first thing i noticed

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

first thing i noticed
I have a feeling 2K is not gonna change this tired engine until the next gen systems are released.

first thing i noticed
I have a feeling 2K is not gonna change this tired engine until the next gen systems are released.
Don't worry about that Ginobili issue. That video was from a very early build. We..........Things are fixed now. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

first thing i noticed
Don't worry about that Ginobili issue. That video was from a very early build. We..........Things are fixed now. 
glasses.gif
DC do u work for 2k lol

Back
Top Bottom