Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Javale McGee on the cover?

#PRAYS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Dunk competition? wonder how it'll work. Didn't live have that one year?
The dunk contest has been in 2K for a minute now.
yea but its been the blacktop dunk contest. I'm guessing this preorder actually does it like the real nba dunk contest like how nba live had it. 

I think what annoys me the most are the uncontrollable animations and the "magnet" like player interaction that has been in 2K since the first one.

Example...there are times where you can get to the basket with NO defender in real position to block the shot...but if an opposing player is anywhere within 5 feet...your player will go up to dunk/lay up and sort of freeze in mid air for a split second while the defender comes out of nowhere and blocks the shot.

There are also layup animations where the controlled player will do something ******ed instead of just laying it up (like switch hands or try to reverse) and it ends up blocked or clanks off the rim.

Also...the CPU shoots 99% on all shots (from anywhere on the floor) with the clock winding down.
thats on you man, know how to use the shot stick?

dont worry yall. they said when you preorder, you get a code to unlock the allstar. that code will be on the net same day lol. yall remember when i posted the code for the kicks in 2k12. we'll be fine. preorders are for the uninformed.

i hope they retool and make this game even more the truth than the last. i'm a real big myplayer head, so hopefully, they polish that and make it even better. and more kicks!

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

I think what annoys me the most are the uncontrollable animations and the "magnet" like player interaction that has been in 2K since the first one.

Example...there are times where you can get to the basket with NO defender in real position to block the shot...but if an opposing player is anywhere within 5 feet...your player will go up to dunk/lay up and sort of freeze in mid air for a split second while the defender comes out of nowhere and blocks the shot.

There are also layup animations where the controlled player will do something ******ed instead of just laying it up (like switch hands or try to reverse) and it ends up blocked or clanks off the rim.

Also...the CPU shoots 99% on all shots (from anywhere on the floor) with the clock winding down.

Na I don't. I own damn near every basketball game that ever released...but no...I'm too dumb to learn how to use the NBA 2K shot stick. And developers HAVE NOT posted on 2K forums speaking of the same glitch I'm talking about.

You got me.

Na I don't. I own damn near every basketball game that ever released...but no...I'm too dumb to learn how to use the NBA 2K shot stick. And developers HAVE NOT posted on 2K forums speaking of the same glitch I'm talking about.

You got me.
tell em why you mad son

I wouldnt give a $##$ if it was 2k12 with roster updates just get rid of all these damn glitches and bugs

It's like no one test these 2k games they just start shippin once they've thrown everything they want on the disc $##$ is ridiculous

No lie, no one is seeing me in 2k11 , picked it back up over the wknd and I still got it. Had dudes quitting after the first quarter real mad ...

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

You got me.
tell em why you mad son

because he cant make layups.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'll wait and see what Game Stop is offering
Their offering the same thing.

[h2]Bonus![/h2]
More details
[h3]Preorder NBA 2K13 on Xbox360[emoji]174[/emoji] or PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 system and receive the NBA 2K13 All-Star bonus content presented by Sprite and set in Houston's Toyota Center, site of the 2013 NBA All-Star Game.[/h3]

Nah homie. You gotta time it. They always do a pump fake at 2 seconds and then they shoot.

Just time it up and you'll either block it or force a miss.

Back
Top Bottom