>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

That sucks about that code. Finally took 2K out the shrink wrap. Redeemed the 5000 VC code and anti gravity dunk.

Going to start my career tomorrow.

So my agent told me Kia wants me if i perform well and get 6 wins in 10 games. how close am i to Nike?

also, the VC in this game is STUPID. i dropped 50pts and 10ast and my reward was 50vc. are you ****** kidding me???? that doesnt even buy 1pt in any stat!!!!!!!!!!!!

its going to take years to get my player to 90 without spending real money on VC. and im not about that ****

So my agent told me Kia wants me if i perform well and get 6 wins in 10 games. how close am i to Nike?

also, the VC in this game is STUPID. i dropped 50pts and 10ast and my reward was 50vc. are you ****** kidding me???? that doesnt even buy 1pt in any stat!!!!!!!!!!!!

its going to take years to get my player to 90 without spending real money on VC. and im not about that ****
Furreal?

I get damb near 1k a game.. I don't ever score 50 either :lol: I do play on high difficulty tho

Furreal?

I get damb near 1k a game.. I don't ever score 50 either
laugh.gif
I do play on high difficulty tho
no i got like 1k for the game. but im saying the acheivement for getting 50 and 10 was 50vc.

Furreal?

I get damb near 1k a game.. I don't ever score 50 either :lol: I do play on high difficulty tho
no i got like 1k for the game. but im saying the acheivement for getting 50 and 10 was 50vc.
Ahh ok ok.. Yeah this vc crap def has to go. They going that ea right trying to take every penny from their fans who already paid for the damb game. This is why we need a good live game :smh: but that seems unrealistic

do i need to get my player to 90 to get the Nike endorsement, or after i get the Nike endorsement?

JUST ORDERED MY PAIR! Got em after 78 games, Rating of 96, Didn't start until like 40th game

Averaged 26 PPG (but really was scoring 40-50 every game), 5 APG, 3 RPG

and as of 12/17/2013 sizes left:

Congrats bro.

Did you have to buy VC to get ur guy to 96?

what was your rating when you earned the Nike endorsement?
Thanks, but damn right I did lol, I was a 91 when I got the Nike Deal. A $20 dollar investment for sure makes it a lot easier to accomplish all of this lol.

Thanks, but damn right I did lol, I was a 91 when I got the Nike Deal. A $20 dollar investment for sure makes it a lot easier to accomplish all of this lol.
ah **** alright thanks man.

hey i just told my agent that im staying with him and blowing off the big wig, and he told me a couple games ago that KIA is thinking about endorsing me, am i somewhat close to Nike?

ah **** alright thanks man.

hey i just told my agent that im staying with him and blowing off the big wig, and he told me a couple games ago that KIA is thinking about endorsing me, am i somewhat close to Nike?
How many games are you on? I think you got a good 30-40 games if I remembered right.

Back
Top Bottom