>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

My brother is trying to get a code, but he's apparently been sucking. He's all the way into the second season and he hasnt even denied the agent yet. Anyone else done this?
Doesn't sound good dude average games you should need is like 76 in the first season
Yeah, that's around the area I got mine. Idk what he did, but at game 74 he was barely a starter when he should have gotten the code already.

My brother is trying to get a code, but he's apparently been sucking. He's all the way into the second season and he hasnt even denied the agent yet. Anyone else done this?
Did the team chemistry go up yet?
Maybe, another cut scene came up and he got asked to be a sidekick to one of the other starters 
laugh.gif

P.S. I used my code yesterday and the majority of the sizes were still there. I did see a screenshot where sizes 10 and 10.5 were gone though. 

Last edited:
For those who got a shoe endorsement, were you guys all 90+ OVR? I got my code already, but I think I wasted a ton of VC making him a 90 overall right before the 60-65 games. My other guy is like a 70 and I'm near getting another code

For those who got a shoe endorsement, were you guys all 90+ OVR? I got my code already, but I think I wasted a ton of VC making him a 90 overall right before the 60-65 games. My other guy is like a 70 and I'm near getting another code
believe you have to be at least a 90 overall.  Must be an elite player usually in the top 10 in your position rank.

mine took a full 76 games to get the code as a PG with a 93 overall, might go back and get another code as a PF (heard it's faster/easier)

You can get the Nike endorsement before being 90. Was mid 80's when I got mine. Then when I got to 90, got the code. It sucked getting to 90 because my psn bugged and I couldn't used locker codes or buy vc.

thanks for the info guys,

and im guessing you have to sign with Nike to get the code for the Lebrons?

also xbox heads add me, weezybad1

Last edited:
man i cant wait for my shoe endorsement. these dusty *** 2k sneakers i wear on/off the court needs to be gone

just got through the all star break. 3 point shootout was buns, i think i had like 3 points and they announced that it was the worst performance of all time :smh:

the dimer signature skill is probably the most helpful imo. my teammates are dumb as rocks but at least they can hit shots with some type of consistency now that da gawd has blessed the ball

currently a #3 ranked pg behind westbrook and kyrie

Last edited:
Just got my code. Wish my size wasn't sold out, but only sizes 7-8.5, 13, 14, 15 left.

I wish they did like 2k13 where you earn it after 5 games :smh:
i was so excited when i got announced to the all star team but embarrassed at the same time when i knew i had to wear these struggle shoes. being a free agent in the shoe game should allow you to wear ANY shoe at your own expense

yeah its petty stuff, 2k should focus on the gameplay blah blah. but when youre the #3 ranked pg coming off the bench for cp3 at the asg, you deserve at least clear soles or something on your kicks amirite or amirite

Last edited:
i was so excited when i got announced to the all star team but embarrassed at the same time when i knew i had to wear these struggle shoes. being a free agent in the shoe game should allow you to wear ANY shoe at your own expense

yeah its petty stuff, 2k should focus on the gameplay blah blah. but when youre the #3 ranked pg coming off the bench for cp3 at the asg, you deserve at least clear soles or something on your kicks amirite or amirite

Lmao , preach . Would be nice to be able to switch shoes up. You should at least start with some type of small endorsement then work your way up. That's better than playing almost the entire year in struggle shoes .

And can you even edit socks in 2k14? I just put black ankle braces on to get the look I wanted .

Back
Top Bottom