Official NBA 2K14 PS4 League Thread *IMPORTANT UPDATE in 1st post*

lol got first pick, I'm the cavs andi got first pick in my work league
smokin.gif

Draft moving slow. I missed the first half 
mean.gif

Just gonna autopick and take my chances off my rankings

Draft completed. I'll get started on the rosters tomorrow after I get off work. Hopefully we can start playing games on Sunday.

I'll make you a co-commish so you can see everyone's rosters, we do have more people signed up for the league in game than were at the draft so you'll have to cross reference or message them on yahoo, here or PSN to see who's who. But be my guest, would help me out a lot if you could do them. Just remember you have to upload them after altering them.

I'll make you a co-commish so you can see everyone's rosters, we do have more people signed up for the league in game than were at the draft so you'll have to cross reference or message them on yahoo, here or PSN to see who's who. But be my guest, would help me out a lot if you could do them. Just remember you have to upload them after altering them.

alright sounds good. I'll PM what teams ive done so far cause I probably won't finish by tomorrow.

Last edited:
:lol:

I think empires team needs the most help I swear the first 7 round they auto drafted nothing but power forwards and centers for him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom