Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I sure hope we can pic shot celebrations so i can give my player the westbrook one after 3's. I like the Jaokim noah smokin pistols too

I might be alone but I actually liked the direction 2k14 took with MyPlayer. It could've been a lot better with more variety since they were playing the same cut scenes and scripted games, but I thought it was more enjoyable than just playing game after game after game. If 2k15 can get rid of the repetitive cut scenes then I think it will be great. The Park was the online feature I played most too. Developing chemistry with random and staying on a court for 5 straight games is a good feeling. They just need to make the alleys and contact dunks less frequent.

Yea your alone. That 2k14 myplayer bull **** was turrrible

I expected to hear kevin harlan say "whats larry bird doing at staples center???!!" as larry bird spits green myst in my myplayers eyes and proceeds to take my place in the starting lineup.

Really that **** is od

Last edited:
Like this freelance offense?

QjTloo.gif

Da Czar putting in work :smokin. I can't wait to see other teams.

#NBA2KRank
21 87 Al Jefferson C CHA
22 87 Rajon Rondo PG BOS
23 86 Dwyane Wade SG MIA
24 86 DeMarcus Cousins C SAC
25 86 Kyrie Irving PG CLE
26 86 John Wall PG WAS
27 85 Kawhi Leonard SF SA
28 85 DeMar DeRozan SG TOR
29 85 Marc Gasol C MEM
30 85 Kyle Lowry PG TOR

As mentioned before, the game "generates" the highest possible overall for each player. In the past a faceup PF has never rated out high no matter what you do to the rest of his attributes. But this year, each STYLE rates a player based on his stats. So since Dirk
2K is not worth $50 every year if you just run games

But that create a player better be dope or this ***** going back to the store
How can you say what is worth it to someone else? I guess I don't get my monies worth since I don't play those modes either.

Go back and read the thread fam I told homes it was just my opinion and why.

I think the myplayer could use more cut scenes **** was dope gave it some variety, I was hoping for one after every game, it's a story mode there should be a story.

As mentioned before, the game "generates" the highest possible overall for each player. In the past a faceup PF has never rated out high no matter what you do to the rest of his attributes. But this year, each STYLE rates a player based on his stats. So since Dirk
How can you say what is worth it to someone else? I guess I don't get my monies worth since I don't play those modes either.
DC did you even have last year's version?

you think theyre going to do a nike shoe like they did with last years 2k lebrons?

The gameplay itself was fine IMO (remember this is coming from a sim gamer that played the computer more). The menus, the MyGM, etc. is what ruined it for me. The fact that I could not control all 30 teams to make my experience as real as possible sucked. I feel like I'm going to enjoy 2k15 a lot more with them pretty much improving or changing everything in that regard.

2K is not worth $50 every year if you just run games

But that create a player better be dope or this ***** going back to the store

I don't know of a better entertainment value for the money than Sports video games.

Everytime I play a dude online its a new experience.

There is nothing more fun than picking your real life favorite team becoming so good at the game no matter what cheese dudes pull they can't beat you.

I don't know of a better entertainment value for the money than Sports video games.

Everytime I play a dude online its a new experience.

There is nothing more fun than picking your real life favorite team becoming so good at the game no matter what cheese dudes pull they can't beat you.
Nobody wins as the 76ers or Bucks in 2k bro

Back
Top Bottom