Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Man there is like a 0.5 second delay. It is impossible to stay in front of an offensive player. No more online games for me. Not fun at all

Online is pure [emoji]128686[/emoji]
Blood pressure consistently raised on Defense. After all these years of server issues/lag I just assume they don't care.

**** is getting annoying.
Everytime I try to do something, this Damn box pops up saying Xbox live connection blah blah and boots me out of whatever I'm doing.

Playing my player mode, 3 games in a row.. Boots me out in the 3rd qtr and I have to start over Everytime.

I figured ok, I'll start a season... I'm in middle of my draft... Damn box pops up and boots me out

-_-

I'm obviously connected to Xbox live cause my profile is still logged in and just fine. 2k servers -_-

Man, 2k needs to stop having pretty much all their game modes be dependent on a having and maintaining a connection to function properly given the server issues that have plagued the series for years now or get dedicated servers altogether.

Minute quarters.

And I'm still on 6 minute quarters. Probably gonna bump it up so I can play more and average more than 8 ppg haha

Ok the games been out for almost a week now. Has anyone signed with Nike or jordan? If so have you got the signature shoe with either ?

basic boring *** chick

Minute quarters.

And I'm still on 6 minute quarters. Probably gonna bump it up so I can play more and average more than 8 ppg haha
I always play on 6 min. I'm getting 35 min a game right now if that makes any sense but I'm averaging 20ppg and counting. Just godda play smart, don't rush to the basket, get open looks which isn't hard cuz they won't be d'ing you up with lower stats. Go for assists when someone else is open

Last edited:
Matt Barnes 
mad.gif

So did they just take out Team Up? The mode where you can play 5v5 online w regular teams? I know they have East AS v West AS and private matches but no quick match. One of my favorite game modes.

As always the servers are trashy too

I hope we can sign with Adidas this year.

Tired of wearing the same Nikes and Jordans

Been having a good time playing MyPlayer but I picked the worst team to do a tryout and that is the Orlando Magic. I got signed for the rest of the reason and I absolutely hate my team. I have no shooters at all and I always get my guys open cause I play the point!

I was running the fast break and Oladipo and Fournier were running to the corner 3's and I passed to Oladipo. OPEN SHOT and he bricks it. These simple bunny of a layups gets screwed up cause I have Vucevic and Aaron Gordon manning the paint. :smh:

I'm out of Orlando after the season.

Ok the games been out for almost a week now. Has anyone signed with Nike or jordan? If so have you got the signature shoe with either ?

This

:nerd:

I have yet to hear about the KD7 unlock

I should be getting this soon, I'm averaging 40 points a game :lol: ( PG starter ) I just take the ball, call iso and dunk, works everytime, Nike and Jordan should be knocking on the door soon.

Been having a good time playing MyPlayer but I picked the worst team to do a tryout and that is the Orlando Magic. I got signed for the rest of the reason and I absolutely hate my team. I have no shooters at all and I always get my guys open cause I play the point!

I was running the fast break and Oladipo and Fournier were running to the corner 3's and I passed to Oladipo. OPEN SHOT and he bricks it. These simple bunny of a layups gets screwed up cause I have Vucevic and Aaron Gordon manning the paint. :smh:

I'm out of Orlando after the season.

Skip the whole season, I don't think it matters if you win or lose. I was with the rockets and I skip the season, went to the knicks. The free agency is going to happen the way its going to happen, if you look at the last page, it seems whatever team you choose next year Doc Rivers follows you.

Back
Top Bottom