Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Man everybody's first step. I need some defense tips man, getting torched by Amare is not even believable.

I try to give a little space and feather the right and left triggers, but anytime he caught me in between it was over. Once in a while I can recover and get the block but Monta embarrassed me last game

Won 10 park games in a row, last night. If any of yall wanna hoop; hit me at PSN: JulzRulz145

My guy is a 6'0 PG. Rated 75.

Udonis Haslem (that's right) dropped 29 on Kevin Love's head :x :smh: Son cannot defend to save his life.

On the 2k app, how does damn near everyone have boris diaw except me? People with three quick games total have him. Is there some freebie i missed?

Its based on what you did in the app last year. You had the chance to get the whole SAID starting 5

In My career is there a way to change your Jersey number, iv been given 18 for the Knicks and don't want that number

2vb1krp.jpg

Rather play in the park but I put in work in the rec center :smokin

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the 2k servers? Keeps saying it loses connection, but I'm sign-in PSN.

I'm on XB1 and I'm having the same problem

Sucks this game is basically useless if not connected to the internet

I've been trying to download this game for about 2 days now. Tired of playing that Spurs/Heat match.

#teamtrashinternetservice

Back
Top Bottom