Official NBA 2k15 Thread

So tired of in MyCareer I call for a pick and roll, my big man rolls, has an open lane for a clear dunk and passes it back to me in traffic. And once again, help defensewhen yyou get beat by Bron/KD etc doesn't exist. Blah.

Haven't played 2K in a loooong time.

Every time I try to play it says "NBA 2K15 took too long to start" and I don't feel like waiting 30 mins for my game to load

Same way I play although I rarely mess with the settings usually leave it on auto. I don't like Protect the Paint because online people love to camp the 3 pt line and then the help leaves their man open.

Man I bought this game for Black Friday and shortly after traded it back in to get my money back. Such a disappointment.

Same way I play although I rarely mess with the settings usually leave it on auto. I don't like Protect the Paint because online people love to camp the 3 pt line and then the help leaves their man open.
I play with Player Lock, so I am only controlling one person. So I have to set up my settings man. Player Defensive matchup settings.

Also, question for everyone
@Da_Czar Challenges everyone to use ALL of your timeouts during a game. I need to do this because I leave them on the table

#SimNation
How many of you do this already?

Last edited:
@Da_Czar Challenges everyone to use ALL of your timeouts during a game. I need to do this because I leave them on the table
#SimNation

[/quote]

Yea I do it it refills everyone's energy. For some reason it will say I have 4 in the 4th I use one and under 2 min I'm left with 1. SMH

#SimNation

Yea I do it it refills everyone's energy. For some reason it will say I have 4 in the 4th I use one and under 2 min I'm left with 1. SMH[/quote]cuz you got computer timeouts on

#SimNation

Yea I do it it refills everyone's energy. For some reason it will say I have 4 in the 4th I use one and under 2 min I'm left with 1. SMH
cuz you got computer timeouts on

Nah I don't have CPU timeouts I call my own timeouts and sub manually.

You lose them as time progresses. It's why you never see an NBA team with all their TOs left at the end of the game. Not sure exactly how it works but with more than 3 minutes, you have all your TOs. Between 3-2 minutes, you have 3. Within 2 minutes, you have 2 timeouts.

Might as well use them to rest your guys.

You lose them as time progresses. It's why you never see an NBA team with all their TOs left at the end of the game. Not sure exactly how it works but with more than 3 minutes, you have all your TOs. Between 3-2 minutes, you have 3. Within 2 minutes, you have 2 timeouts.

Might as well use them to rest your guys.

Yea in the 4th Q I know I get 4 and under 2 min there's 2TO left. But when I call one in the beginning of the 4th or both I only get 1 TO left under the 2 min mark. I think it's a glitch.

Dont understand how you can join a team and all the players just stop making easy shots in mycareer especially LeBron and Kyrie

Dont understand how you can join a team and all the players just stop making easy shots in mycareer especially LeBron and Kyrie

lebron and kyrie are godly whenever i've played with them

but this is a problem with mycareer....

i remember one year i was on some team and we got blown out by the timberwolves so bad i requested a trade to the team, first game as a timberwolf, we take a 40 point loss LMAO

right now im on the raptors, we beat the hornets in the 1st round, in the first uarter of the first game against the cavs in the second round, kyle lowery breaks his fibula.

we in the semis now vs chicago, up 3-1.....

Last edited by a moderator:
How does refunding shoe purchases help anything the ones you had to buy with vc you can still wear I just wanna change my in game joints

What a joke 2k has been thinking of using this to trade in for gta

2k is full of glitches every year, this is the last time I purchse in release day. Black Friday from now on. How does this game need 2-3 after release EVERYYEAR just for the game to playable?

How does refunding shoe purchases help anything the ones you had to buy with vc you can still wear I just wanna change my in game joints

What a joke 2k has been thinking of using this to trade in for gta

#2klogic they're just lazy and don't wanna fix it. We've already gotten 2 patches too many from them lol

Back
Top Bottom