OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

From the video he posted, that IS unfortunate that his man was slowed down like that. 

But of course, I wouldn't have attempted a steal with not another defender behind me in defensive transition. I would have protected the basket instead. That is just me

Look, I never denied things like this happening. But when people talk as if stuff like this happens the majority of time, that is where I have an issue. Stuff like this doesn't happen EVERY play. It doesn't even happen 20% of the time.

For every clip like THIS, I can post 30 clips of stuff like this NOT happening

Maybe the animation of him just letting McGee walk behind him makes it look horrible but there has to be a way to distinguish between successful and unsuccessful defensive awareness.

Stuff like this has to happen though. If not, how else do you display defensive lapses in a basketball video game with the CPU off the ball?  You agree / disagree?

You know what else pisses me off? How your teammates can never get a loose ball but the other team has magnetic ******* hands and always picks it up.

A poked ball just goes right back to them. A blocked shot just goes right back to them. A tipped rebound/pass just goes right back to them. It's crap.

It's true. The a.i for the CPU is Faster and makes less mistakes. They can rip you or you lose the ball easily doing a couple of moves but they don't lose the ball doing the same moves. They can break you off the dribble , they are faster than you etc etc. Straight cheese.

Last edited:
All i want is to get my *** kicked the right way
I am just saying it is very difficult for a game to have difficulty levels and not expect the CPU to get boosts the higher you move up that ladder.

I just honestly don't know what you want to happen really.

But I am going to capture some video from some Summer League games. Lowly rated players and I can show some things that combat the videos that yoy posted early to prove that wasn't a majority of the time thjng. (Not saying you said it was)

Hit the Pass | Press Row Podcast: NBA 2K’s antagonistic relationship with fans on social media http://hitthepass.com/press-row-podcast-nba-2ks-antagonistic-relationship-with-fans-on-social-media/

NBA 2K17 is now just 27 days away from release. Very little is known about the game, and that’s a departure from the norm this close to a product coming out – particularly one with the massive popularity of NBA 2K.

Naturally fans are seeking out info, but not only are they failing to find it on social media, they’re being treated with a level of contempt by official reps for 2K Sports simply because they want to know about the game they’re planning to spend $60 or more on next month.

Bryan Wiedey, Rich Grisham, and Owen Good discuss the situation and long-running antagonistic relationship between 2K Sports and their followers on social media.

kobestealsbarnesgreendap.gif

Hit the Pass | Press Row Podcast: NBA 2K’s antagonistic relationship with fans on social media http://hitthepass.com/press-row-podcast-nba-2ks-antagonistic-relationship-with-fans-on-social-media/

NBA 2K17 is now just 27 days away from release. Very little is known about the game, and that’s a departure from the norm this close to a product coming out – particularly one with the massive popularity of NBA 2K.

Naturally fans are seeking out info, but not only are they failing to find it on social media, they’re being treated with a level of contempt by official reps for 2K Sports simply because they want to know about the game they’re planning to spend $60 or more on next month.

Bryan Wiedey, Rich Grisham, and Owen Good discuss the situation and long-running antagonistic relationship between 2K Sports and their followers on social media.

:smh:

It's crazier when you put it in bold. 

Props man. That was pretty insightful. 

Last edited:
The new system in NBA 2K17 is designed to penalize people who lay on the sprint button all the time, because that’s simply not a realistic way to play basketball; you’ll have to bring in backups from time to time so your starters can catch a breather.
I can see people crying about this as well.

Back
Top Bottom