OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I just hate the texts that interfere with a sponsor or team practice

Like Anthony Davis invited me to a water park, so i missed team practice by accident cuz i didnt look at the time.

so the coach texts me that my mins are in jeopardy and couldnt lose my starting spot........ so im like Ok AD missed it too wassup with his mins......

nothing !, i go look at the mins distribution and mine had 4 mins down and AD didnt have anything taken away.

If you wanna make the game real punish him as well

on the other hand he gave me his shot though for hanging out with him :smokin

I wanna hang out with Chris Paul and see what he gives me but he picks the worst days.

Last edited:

Like Anthony Davis invited me to a water park, so i missed team practice by accident cuz i didnt look at the time.

so the coach texts me that my mins are in jeopardy and couldnt lose my starting spot........ so im like Ok AD missed it too wassup with his mins......

nothing !, i go look at the mins distribution and mine had 4 mins down and AD didnt have anything taken away.

I wanna hang out with Chris Paul and see what he gives me but he picks the worst days.

are yall on the same team? maybe because he's been in the L a minute and and all star practice is less important than the rookie?

dudes stay asking me to do corny stuff and then catch attitudes when i say nah.

westbrook is the worst.

you say no..bruh gets deep in his feels and says something like 'thats too bad! in the fashion world we call that a faux pax' 2k...son...have several seats.

im tight i skipped practice to kick it with melo and all i got was his ugly *** shoes :smh:

coach docking my minutes for the disrespect too :lol:

are yall on the same team? maybe because he's been in the L a minute and and all star practice is less important than the rookie?

dudes stay asking me to do corny stuff and then catch attitudes when i say nah.

westbrook is the worst.

you say no..bruh gets deep in his feels and says something like 'thats too bad! in the fashion world we call that a faux pax' 2k...son...have several seats.

Yeah I got drafted to the Pelicans, me and AD are a better duo them me and young :lol:

Draymond be OD in his feelings, talking about " dont let me catch you at oracle or ima drop a triple dub on you " :smh:

Is anybody on NT good at 2k? I'm not talking my park, I'm talking actual head to head.

Sick of washing these dudes online. I got the Bucks.

Psn: jrain88

PSN - enphanate

my dude got deleted. i'm getting a corrupted file message.

i have an open ticket with 2k.

i decided to re-make the guy in the meantime...

this time, i went #1 overall to the sixers, so i'm good

i hope they cash me out with vc

Is anybody on NT good at 2k? I'm not talking my park, I'm talking actual head to head.

Sick of washing these dudes online. I got the Bucks.

Psn: jrain88
I was just about to ask if yall dudes actually play real 2K games. All I see is, "Hey guys, lets meet up at 8 PM on Sunset Park."

PSN - enphanate

my dude got deleted. i'm getting a corrupted file message.

i have an open ticket with 2k.

i decided to re-make the guy in the meantime...

this time, i went #1 overall to the sixers, so i'm good

i hope they cash me out with vc

This happened to me in 2K15 iirc & they gave me back all the VC I earned (not bought) & spent

Last edited:
Is there an injury glitch? Every time I start a season within my first 2-3 games 1-3 of my best players suffer a big injury. Set up my team one more time but haven't played cause I'm gonna wait for a patch to fix that if that's an issue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom