OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

havent heard dorris burke in the game yet..

adding c webb and steve smith is a nice touch. 

I really wish 2k would buy the licensing for TNT and model the entire presentation off of what you see on TV. 

ESPN has done it with ESPN for years now. but 2k just wants to focus on corny stuff rather then **** that matters. 

Turn the Shot Meter off people. Before last year, we didn't have it. We have been timing jumpshots based on release points for 25 years of Nba video games

Turn off the shot meter instead of complaining about it.

Right when you get used to something they switch the shot meter . Idk why I buy sports games every year . :lol:
I got better by taking it off and naturally learning their shots. Always been that way. Used to clown meter users. Its like cheating. If your skilled, you dont need it. Get better
Yeah until they starting changing the players that I used shots. Online games I need to go based on the meter based on the delay vs local games.

Melo shots isn't the same **** while I'm in practice then when I'm online.

Yeah until they starting changing the players that I used shots. Online games I need to go based on the meter based on the delay vs local games.

Melo shots isn't the same **** while I'm in practice then when I'm online.
They change every year tho.... its changed every single year for everyone...... Just practice bruh. Its not hard.

I thought this would be the year I got back into 2K but so far it's not looking good. Is it normal to get low amounts of VC in mycareer? Imy playing 12 min quarters, decent numbers and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I jumped online and everyone was like an 88 at a minimum :x

I thought this would be the year I got back into 2K but so far it's not looking good. Is it normal to get low amounts of VC in mycareer? Imy playing 12 min quarters, decent numbers and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I jumped online and everyone was like an 88 at a minimum
sick.gif
play 2 minute quaters

Gonna give this myplayer a try. I created Billy Hoyle. Now I just need some command forces.

Last edited:
I thought this would be the year I got back into 2K but so far it's not looking good. Is it normal to get low amounts of VC in mycareer? Imy playing 12 min quarters, decent numbers and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I jumped online and everyone was like an 88 at a minimum :x

Buy vc the most your getting out of games are 500

if you play on hall of fame you get 1k+

Nah I'm good on that, I don't like 2K that much. Never been a fan of micro transactions either. I'm just gonna trade it in and take that $20 loss.

Started a GM mode with the knicks... picked up Lance stephenson as my backup 2...

Haven't went hard on 2k since 2k14. Didn't like that too much didn't play much last year so I got this early and I'm a bit pissed at the diffuculty settings. I used to throw the game in and turn it straight to hall of fame. Lolololol.

I tried that this year and was getting smacked by 20 after the first quarter....

Been tinkering with the sliders to get real percentages on both sides.... about 15 games and I'm almost where it needs to be.

Been rocking with 2k since dreamcast but they wilding with the simulation. It goes hard though

Psn:tongue:remium718 if you wanna scrimmage

Last edited:
what do I need to change to get my bigs to run to the basket on a fast break, Blake, DJ, Luc, all drop off at the 3 point line and call for the ball on the break.  I have my offensive tempo set to "push the pace", and "some run back" for defensive rebounds

Last edited:
Patch totally broke the game for me. I'm a sharpshooter and I can't knock down wide open jump shots anymore. Absolutely ridiculous

havent heard dorris burke in the game yet..

adding c webb and steve smith is a nice touch. 

I really wish 2k would buy the licensing for TNT and model the entire presentation off of what you see on TV. 

ESPN has done it with ESPN for years now. but 2k just wants to focus on corny stuff rather then **** that matters. 
You know how much that would cost them?

Back
Top Bottom