OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Read up bruh, i wrote my brother was playing MyCareer when i was getting your invites

i def wanted to play though

Ohhh I see now... I was running with Pizzo and my boy we went on a mini streak but it was difficult the shooting is all the way off with this update heard PS4 jus got another update

Read up bruh, i wrote my brother was playing MyCareer when i was getting your invites

i def wanted to play though

Ohhh I see now... I was running with Pizzo and my boy we went on a mini streak but it was difficult the shooting is all the way off with this update heard PS4 jus got another update

The update is for ya :lol:

My glass cleaner is stronger then ever :smokin

You would think that as a shot creator but not a sharpshooter that the 3 point rating wouldn't be any good...but if you're maxed out the off the dribble 3 pt rating is in the 90's

My favorite thing is to catch the ball off a curl in the corner, take a dribble and let it fly

That's pretty much the only way my character can score. Off a catch, one dribble and shoot.

I'm 5'7 and my speed with the ball is a 62. I almost maxed out my scoring. Will max out my playmaking next to get my speed with the ball up.

Last edited:
Jus attempted the dunk contest for the first time and did not make one dunk, SHEESH!
giphy.gif

That dunk contest has been broken for years. I think for the last 3 2k games i missed every single dunk. Too complicated.

They really need to make the park and proam its own separate game it's ruining 2k
How tho ?

Some ppl enjoy playing MyCareer the correct way and others just dont care bout it to only grind for badges to keep it moving with park/pro am

the regular folks who love Mycareer can play just how they like and not have to go in the park/pro am 

How tho ?

Some ppl enjoy playing MyCareer the correct way and others just dont care bout it to only grind for badges to keep it moving with park/pro am

the regular folks who love Mycareer can play just how they like and not have to go in the park/pro am 

Thats what i do 12 min quarters i only take open shots i enjoy the story and the grind

How tho ?

Dudes playing like goof balls cause 2k to patch the game every week or put ridiculous caps on your myplayer and don't even get me started on vc

how does he get so many steals and so few fouls? game was designed to get you to stop reaching so much.
I'm assuming he's playing on pro I started a new myplayer and played one NBA game on pro at 55 overall and looked like mj out there

How tho ?

Thats what i do 12 min quarters i only take open shots i enjoy the story and the grind
Yep I could avg 40 but that's wack and would go against every basketball iq I have in my body. I rather run the offense and just play realistic. I enjoy strapping up but they have Brandon knight on God level. Young boy gives me work everytime

Last edited:
How tho ?

Yep I could avg 40 but that's wack and would go against every basketball iq I have in my body. I rather run the offense and just play realistic. I enjoy strapping up but they have Brandon knight on God level. Young boy gives me work everytime

David West gave me that work on offense once :x

Dropped 34 & 12 on me. I was livid

how does he get so many steals and so few fouls? game was designed to get you to stop reaching so much.

:lol: :rofl:

man I have no idea. He also averages 20+ assists a game and only 3 turnovers. Lmao I asked him and he claims hes playing on all star. He said a Playmaking PG is the best. He has a sharpshooter and a Shot creator and he said the playmaker is the best out of the 3.

Guys, I believe I can predict what the next 2K17 patch will be about.................

Smoove is back at it again with his 2K rant videos................PATCH COMING SOON LOL

Last edited:
Did 2K nerf Justice?

He's still an 89 ovr but I feel like he doesn't hit as many shots as he used to pre-patch.

Back
Top Bottom