OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

been running alot with @toodope91

some great games in the park fam, should be on later tonight.

experienced this with a random last night lol 

cpFhhRD04ud4oU_zesr1YeNWs8d6Fq-M_Vr9Q7a_kKk.jpg

I refuse to put additional cash into this game but after a late night session I may reconsider.

I got BODIED by a 98 post scorer. Dude pulled in 18 of them thangs on me on walk on pro am.

My 78 Athletic Finisher C is on injured reserved after that s***! I started a Glass Cleaner this morning. F*** that, I accept my role as a Center from now on. :lol:

servechilled81 servechilled81 is so much better than these hacks in the NBA it's ridiculous :lol: I WOULD LOVE to see a Knicks update/rebrand that incorporates the city skyline on the jerseys and a empire state building or freedom tower silhouette on the shorts :D

Last edited:
@ServeChilled81 is so much better than these hacks in the NBA it's ridiculous
laugh.gif
I WOULD LOVE to see a Knicks update/rebrand that incorporates the city skyline on the jerseys and a empire state building or freedom tower silhouette on the shorts
happy.gif
I've seen some cool Knicks logos that might work with that
@ServeChilled81 can we get 1 for OKC?
nerd.gif
You on Xbox?
yeah i'm on xbox one.

I want to try to do most of the league before 18 comes out so

ill give those a try next

been running alot with @toodope91

some great games in the park fam, should be on later tonight.

experienced this with a random last night lol 

cpFhhRD04ud4oU_zesr1YeNWs8d6Fq-M_Vr9Q7a_kKk.jpg
lol that meme sums it up way too nicely

We've def had some good runs fam. Last night was some bull but I'll prolly be on later. The dubs gonna make up for those Ls
nthat.gif

Fam, I just saw some gameplay footage of NBA 2K17 in the new "Nintendo Switch" console trailer........................NBA 2K lit for Nintendo Switch?

Fam, I just saw some gameplay footage of NBA 2K17 in the new "Nintendo Switch" console trailer........................NBA 2K lit for Nintendo Switch?

I was more shocked of seeing nba 2k17 in there than anything nintendo was trying to sell me.. :rofl:

Only thing that looks good about that is the control..
I have to wonder how the 2K team will be handling how 2K17 will be played on the Nintendo Switch..............the 2K team already has their hands full with some of the gameplay issues on the current PS4 and XB1 consoles, it'll just get more complicated once you add the multi-faceted Nintendo Switch into play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom