OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Pro-Am needs a FIXING A ******* SAP

4x now 2 teammates and I have gotten into a Pro-am match only to not actually be in the same game if that makes sense?

like itll say all 3 of us are playing but really its only 2 of us while the other one "Lagged out" but still will be in the game.

it would keep separating us but yet still say we on the same team lol my homie was telling me to hit A to pass it in yet on my screen i didn't even have the damn ball but when i hit A i sure enough did pass it on his screen 

yea thats what it is Pro-Am Divergences like WTF how is that possible man. This game is TRASH

Pro am needs a complete overhaul...it was fine last year. Accept invite go to mycourt play game...why the change?...and walk-on got worse, it's usually a 2 on 1 game w/ 7 bots...smh

If some of y'all still playing mycareer from September... I got a high level of respect for you.

2K used to come out in mid October right? Like a week before the season?

Now they're releasing it early September 
sick.gif

they should wait until the week before or the week of the first NBA games to release it. 

make sure they have all the proper rookies, face scans, acquisitions etc. 

Any team can beat any team.He actually tries really hard, but can't seem to grasp how to play. I respect his effort each time tho. He was the one who randomly challenged me(IDKY) , took 2 Ls and lost like a champ. I can respect a honorable loser.

:lol: :rofl: bruh I aint even mad I talk **** the same way! Dope yall played tho.

Pretty much coasted through My Team Domination and Historic Domination...stuck on the Western all-star Historic team.>:

Anyone got any tips?

Bro i just plsyed some dude that completely annihilated me. He didn't miss a single shot the entire game. I was thinking how is this possible. I check the leaderboard and he is 189-8 number one ranked in PS4. What type of cheat code is this? He went 100% the entire game.

do u need a sf sharp shooter X xxpizzo ? id bring out my PG but he isnt quite ready yet

Can always use extra ppl it might just put you at the 2 since we got a SF already or when we have our SG it might put you at the 1 Iunno how that would work.

We normally get on around 6/6:30ish and run few matches

OK. So maybe 2k needs a patch or two after all. Twice lately I'm balling in myplayer and it kicks me out due to lost WiFi connection. So weird breh

I only I play all star team up. Anything else is just pointless. It shows no true skill. My ISO game is the best in the game. My one vs one defense is good too.

Sick of Curry hitting those long *** three pt though. It should be harder to get a good release on those attempts. 2K dumb.

Oh yeah back from Banned camp.

DC I disown you. Never call me again, don't come to my house no more, don't text my phone, don't go to the same gym as me, don't do anything that has to do with me. You lost to OldManDogWater........ Delete me from XB1

Oh yeah back from Banned camp.

DC I disown you. Never call me again, don't come to my house no more, don't text my phone, don't go to the same gym as me, don't do anything that has to do with me. You lost to OldManDogWater........ Delete me from XB1
Im actually the best here tho...

NBA 2K17 is expected to get its 1.05 update sometime this week across PS4, Xbox One and other supported platforms. 2K Games and its community managers have given us the inside scoop on the upcoming fixes.

The official word on the update arrived Saturday in a tweet from the game’s official account. “The next NBA 2K17 update will address PROAM divergences as well as fix an issue preventing roster updates from occurring,” it reads. There’s more to be found, and it will all be “coming soon,” according to the message.

Back
Top Bottom