OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Good to know.

T'wolves still shouldn't be #5 tho. I'm assuming they won't be in the final release
I doubt they were Top 5 in any version of the game. Somebody was probably tinkering with ratings like others suggested in this thread

Another example of, "It used to be in the game but we are bringing it back as if it is new" - 

- Advanced Rotation: User can determine which players when in a game should be together on court

Cavs ratings:

CrJYtOfWcAAuDIO

Sixers ratings:

CrJY160WIAAhSqo

Bulls ratings:

CrJYYwRXgAEzXx3.jpg:large

Clippers ratings:

CrJZherW8AEmwFZ.jpg:large

Celtics ratings:

CrJZQDbWgAEzqN0.jpg:large

[h1]  [/h1]
Plenty of NBA 2K17 Details Have Arrived with More to Come Soon (@drevoigt)

bullet.gif
  05:03 PM - August 30, 2016 by SteboSSK

1472599656-media.jpg

Plenty of NBA 2K17 details have arrived, courtesy of André Voigt on Twitter, Founder and editor of FIVE , host of Got Next and author of Planet Basketball. We have translated his tweets below. (Thanks to ryback89 and everyone that assisted).
  • Shoes scaned in 3d for the first time, retro-sneakers too
  • over 300 shoes are in the game
  • in all 30 NBA Arenas they recorded the sound of the balls, fans, buzzer and more
  • Dynamic Commentary Both - eleven commentarys are in the game, they change depending on which city you play they support the main commentary duo
  • Blacktop - users can create own rules, there are specatators and player intros
  • online matchmaking can be personalised
  • MyTeam: redesigned cards, six new gem-levels, moments, historic franchise team packs, dynamic duos special bonus if you have two players that play together in reality, example Klay and Steph Curry
  • MyTeam Blacktop: Quick 3vs3 multiplayer, you can choose one MyTeam player the others are random
  • MyLeague: new menus, playoff mode (full customizatin), start today, Expansion 30-36 Teams all own jerseys, logos etc, League Expansion Draft if an expansion is chosen
  • MyLeague Online: 80 Seasons, more player development, more administration features, keeper-feature, many offseason decisions,
  • MyLeague/MyGM: start before 2016 Offseason possible, rules are dynamic (on-court rules like shotclock, trading)
  • Pick protection/swaps in trades are in the game also at cpu teams
  • Advanced Rotation: User can determine which players when in a game should be together on court
  • New Features: Jersey Retirement, Uniform Update (X-Mas etc get later in the game), Offseason trades possible, roster and draft classes are easier to edit
  • MyCareer: Wow... I'm not allowed to give you the news now. They come in a couple days.
  • Now Gameplay news - all throws (except dunks) have an own timing point for the release
  • new aim mechanic for jump throws
  • Dribble: no triggert animations user must combo the moves
  • Defense: new steal system, more user skill dependent
  • Game is faster to learn on lower levels, Coach K guides the 2KU that teaches all fundamentals
  • CPU Players bring more actions offside the ball (get free, cuts etc)
  • Physicality: Post Game completely new, contact on the zone border and at rebounds new in game, new putbacks
  • over 700 new animations at defense/offense on- and offside the ball
  • all offenses and defenses of the NBA are in the game, over 6000 adjustments, updated while the season
  • Smart Coach: Assistant gives detailed informations an coaching (example go over the block at KD)
  • 30 new freelance offenses, new team schemes, new transition offense/defense, mismatches will be recognized and will get attacked
  • individually tactics against certain players (example hard closeouts againts Curry)
  • Good coaches have better defense (awareness), user controls the help
  • ProAM: owner controls the roster of the teams, team can play without the owner, stats of the players will be saved, three team level amateur, pro and elite, there will be sponsors (VC) on the elite level
  • NBA2k17 All Star Tournament, Money Price, Allstar Tickets
The tidbit about commentary is intriguing.

I know 2K is notorious for taking forever to reveal info about the game, but it ridiculous that with a little over 2 weeks before the game drops some key info about the game is reveal by some random German dude on twitter.

I feel like the change how to do post moves every year :lol:

And yeah it's kind of annoying how little we know about the game.

I feel like the change how to do post moves every year
laugh.gif

And yeah it's kind of annoying how little we know about the game.
The basics haven't changed for well over 10 years.

Hooks and Fades are still done the same way.

Advances moves, maybe, yea

Online MyLeague byke :nerd: . Y'all know what time it is...

Last edited:

Channing Frye D+ for 3 point shooting?
From what I am reading, there are moving 3; standing 3; and contested 3 ratings that are all tied into that letter grade. So I would say, ignore the letter grade for now.

In Frye's case, he probably would only excel in standing (open) 3

Last edited:
I'm still going to have to wait until February to start MyCareer so I can use all the updated jerseys?

Your bugging. Towns is not EIGHT POINTS better than kristaps
KP has a more perimeter based game which actually hurts him when it comes to his OVR rating as a PF.

This is why Dirk would always be severely underrated when looking at his OVR to other elite PF's of his time.

When it comes to "Traditional PF skills", Kat would probably rate much higher than KP.

MyCareer: Wow... I'm not allowed to give you the news now. They come in a couple days. :rolleyes

KAT's rating is fine to me. He's a healthier version of AD that does more. Really only Boogie is standing between him being at the top of his position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom