OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Can somebody please tell me how you calling like Iso or a cut to the basket or something used to be able to just go up on the d-pad or whatever but I can't figure it out can someone help me please lol

Last edited:
Signed with JB last year. Who did you all sign with? Wouldn't mind being on UA.

Went with Nike.

Was close to going with Adidas but hopefully being with Nike opens the door to work with LeBron, Durant, Kobe, etc.

NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Full Details Here - Page 11 - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...4-99-full-details-here-11.html#post2048441256

Honestly, any of us that were gamers before the, "DLC Era" are probably soured to the thought of having to pay for things that were unlockable back in older generations of systems.

If you were born in 2003, this is probably all you knew, so it might not be as bad for you.

It is just the world we live in now.

Some of you are losing touch with reality with the, "Why would they charge us for this stuff" logic.

Man, if people are going to buy it, charge them for it. Point blank. They are are business, so the whole, "Is it moral" aspect of it should go out of the window.

If I can sell glasses of lemonade to stupid soccer moms for $13, I will continue doing it. Never will I say to myself, "Well, it is kinda wrong for me to do it." Nah, F that. Get what you can get.

Can somebody please tell me how you calling like Iso or a cut to the basket or something used to be able to just go up on the d-pad or whatever but I can't figure it out can someone help me please lol
Not trying to be a jerk, but did you check in the controls section in the options menu?

from what i gather in limited playing time is that there are 2 ways to modify your offense/call plays

the D pad to the left changes freelance settings etc

L1 and L1 + player icon is how you call plays...iso, cut to the basket etc. individual plays and quick/smart plays are called thru that menu as well

its just a different way of organizing all that stuff and it will be better once you get used to it.

Last edited:
Damn...im really on the fence of this shoe deal. As amazing as i was in 16 i never got one. After 3 yrs smh. I just did the glitch and made my own in the editor. Which ill probably do again this yr if possible. No clue on who i want to sign with tho...mj or swoosh..

What do you guys think?

Not trying to be a jerk, but did you check in the controls section in the options menu?

no completely understandable. I did the 2k u thing just to get a feel for the new shop meter but they didn't discuss it there. Honestly I completely forgot about it until I was in the middle of an online game and that's when I posted that.

from what i gather in limited playing time is that there are 2 ways to modify your offense/call plays

the D pad to the left changes freelance settings etc

L1 and L1 + player icon is how you call plays...iso, cut to the basket etc. individual plays and quick/smart plays are called thru that menu as well

its just a different way of organizing all that stuff and it will be better once you get used to it.

Thank you

Damn...im really on the fence of this shoe deal. As amazing as i was in 16 i never got one. After 3 yrs smh. I just did the glitch and made my own in the editor. Which ill probably do again this yr if possible. No clue on who i want to sign with tho...mj or swoosh..

What do you guys think?
i'm thinking about nike or adidas. 

currently at the endorsement screen now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ended up going with jordan. A side note..you only have access to jordans. So creating kicks aside from who you sign with is pointless this year. Years past you could create whatever you wanted and just buy or do the glitch to equip them. 2K stay hatin

One thing I absoultely love this year is you don't feel like you are out there by yourself in MC. Me and justice just broke the starting 5 and he has 17 at half. I don't have to get some ridiculous state line for us to win.

do they allow you to choose what shoes you want after you sign with a company. I did one marketing meeting so far but still see prices on the shoes from Nike.

One thing I absoultely love this year is you don't feel like you are out there by yourself in MC. Me and justice just broke the starting 5 and he has 17 at half. I don't have to get some ridiculous state line for us to win.

All facts. My team is lit af. Dudes be out here lookin like straight all stars and hofers

do they allow you to choose what shoes you want after you sign with a company. I did one marketing meeting so far but still see prices on the shoes from Nike.

You get every shoe free when you sign the deal. Only in team colors tho

Went #1 to the Sixers.
6'11 Athletic PF. Wish I had a 3PT though , guy doesn't fly to rim like I wanted him to do (Like Amare / Blake).

Back
Top Bottom