OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

the storylines is cheesy bro.  I enjoy mycareer for a season or two, i just wish they would step the writing up if they're going to focus so much on the story

Man I love MyPlayer. I love my career. I feel like one of them ball playing dudes; like magic or bird or something. It's my gift on 2k. As long as they make it; I'm going to play it. I get love from the fans
Both of these. I'm hype!

Just had the computer literally move me out of the way so Harden could hit a game winner 
roll.gif

One second I'm on him, the next I'm 3 feet away playing twister and he's hitting a game winning floater 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Although this was after a miracle 4 point play and an and 1 after a steal to tie the game up with 19 seconds left but still 
laugh.gif

And yes DC I have video evidence

The companion app comes out tomorrow.

You can scan your face but won't be able to see it until Friday

^the myplayer teammates play like crap.  You pretty much have to average 40 10 5 for you team to win
The computer AI is just way too bad for me to play MyCareer consistently. I don't see how ****** actually enjoy playing SEASONS of that ****.

Last edited:
Myplayer is the only reason i cop this series. You guys complain way to much imo. Nothings perfect and will never be. Just enjoy what we have......

With that said my player ai is crap but can be played thru passing ia still trash no dc i dont wanna hear icon passing.

Myplayer is the only reason i cop this series. You guys complain way to much imo. Nothings perfect and will never be. Just enjoy what we have......

With that said my player ai is crap but can be played thru passing ia still trash no dc i dont wanna hear icon passing.
Take off the Cape Mario

Yall lame. Myplayer is dope. Maybe you never hooped growing up so being able to somewhat be the goat has no juice to you. But to us..its fun as hell. Getting lost in the game is fun as hell. I cheered when i made game winners and big shots. I let myself feel like it was me. Enjoyable. Even with the flaws.

Yall lame. Myplayer is dope. Maybe you never hooped growing up so being able to somewhat be the goat has no juice to you. But to us..its fun as hell. Getting lost in the game is fun as hell. I cheered when i made game winners and big shots. I let myself feel like it was me. Enjoyable. Even with the flaws.
laugh.gif
 @ Saying someone  never hooped in real life as the reason they don't get joy out of a fictional depiction of themselves playing basketball.

I play on 2K Cam; Zoomed out. So the graphics always look the same to me honestly. Hard for me to notice 
laugh.gif
. So that is why I never trip off of graphics.

Any CPU issues is tendencies, not the game.

I didn't like seeing Rose taking a drifting 3 from the right wing early on. My fault that was C. Lee.

Either way, didn't like it

Back
Top Bottom