OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Get this: ive had to work during the tourney.

I kinda gave up on that dream when i found that out.

The team i was gonna run with had crazy connection problems.

Pizzo is 100% correct, and ive never defended 2ks servers.

They using resources for park after dark, which is broken, and patching **** stick shooting for the handicap.....

yup pretty wild right man ? 

it does work sometimes getting everyone together but when it dont its such a pain in the *** redoing everything and rejoining the arena lol i hear ya on that. Its a blast when its running tho no doubt

Have everyone squad up in the park then walk on that way. Way more dependable but sometimes peopme drop. I usually tell them to reset ps4 and modem and come back next game. If you win, you can stay on the court but even that be broken sometimes

Also if you drop and get bad connections a lot go ahead and delete then reinstall the app. It helps.

Been playing mostly MyCareer. Anyway, I got drafted by the Kings which ended up being a beastly team. Rudy Gay can score from anywhere, DeMarcus Cousins is unstoppable, then I have Justice as my PG. Anyway, Lakers fan and as soon as I became a free agent, I saw the Lakers were 100% interested so I signed with them. TERRIBLE DECISION. :x Luckily, Justice came with me but Zubac and Mozgov can't do **** in the post and Brandon Ingraham is missing wide open shots. :smh: Jesus. I should've stayed with the Kings. Could've had a damn dynasty there. :smh:

Last edited:
Been playing mostly MyCareer. Anyway, I got drafted by the Kings which ended up being a beastly team. Rudy Gay can score from anywhere, DeMarcus Cousins is unstoppable, then I have Justice as my PG. Anyway, Lakers fan and as soon as I became a free agent, I saw the Lakers were 100% interested so I signed with them. TERRIBLE DECISION. :x Luckily, Justice came with me but Zubac and Mozgov can't do **** in the post and Brandon Ingraham is missing wide open shots. :smh: Jesus. I should've stayed with the Kings. Could've had a damn dynasty there. :smh:

lol kings are nasty

im never a fan of leaving in mycareer especially if everyone is balling

here yall go you wanna see why i complain about the CPU ? Well take a look at this BS WHY in the world would Rubio reach in please explain that to me. Rubio is being controlled by CPU. I cant switch to him or neither can my homies. This is what i put up with on a daily basis in private team up.

13.2 ******* seconds let me go ahead and just swing my arm and punch the guy. **** would he be going for a steal for were up 2 with no god damn shot clock on. Oh yea let just put him at the line for easy points. 

had a decent night overall tho. Cooked that boy Melo on offense and Defense. Dude who was controlling him couldn't stop me 

Thumbnail_Small.PNG
Thumbnail_Small.PNG
Thumbnail_Small.PNG

Yo 2k won't load past the team loading screen even after deleting cache data
xbox ? delete the reserved space 4 GB under saved data in game managemet

wait for it to connect back to the servers dont try advancing it 

Last edited:
RE: Rubio Reaching

Me personally, wouldn't use that as a, "Look at this BS" situation. A player made a mistake and reached in. Unless he has a ZERO tendency for reaching in, you can't be upset that a CPU controlled player reached in. Also, he doesn't have a 99 in Defensive Awareness, so again, he is going to make bad decisions on the defensive end.

Not dismissing your claim, I would be frustrated too since it didn't go in your favor but ask WHY something is happening and not just saying, "It shouldn't happen."

Goes back to my, "temper your expectations" idea that someone of us struggle with in 2K. I don't mean any disrespect just take what I am saying logically.

13.2 ******* seconds let me go ahead and just swing my arm and punch the guy. **** would he be going for a steal for were up 2 with no god damn shot clock on. Oh yea let just put him at the line for easy points. 

Also, stuff like this happens in the real world. People make boneheaded, headscratching plays during games.

This is why I sometimes question HOW realistic of a game people honestly want.

We say we want realism, but we complain when things don't go our way.

Again, I don't mean any disrespect.

Good things happen
Bad things happen

Over the course of a basketball game

feel this dudes pain id be heated man. People grind and put hours in Myteam and to get a loss at .4 seconds for 2k servers for ******* up shew 

ive never lagged out that close to an end of a game but i have lagged out PLENTY of times while being up by good amounts in the 3rd and 4th. Joke of a game.

Its not our connections (im hard wired in) its on 2k server side with out a doubt

Only game i legit have connection problems in every other game is money for me 

Like ill get disconnected from game but yet when i hit A it brings me back to Main Menu still on the 2k servers. yea cause that makes sense lol 

I was the one who said I would have gone berserk lol

its just aggravating as hell man cause its not the first time and it sure as hell wont be the last happens way to often by the computer in close games coming down to the wire thats just impossible to control. We were in 2-3 zone just no need for it he wasnt even close lololol.. also my bad they did have a shot clock 

believe me i scream "WHY" all the time at the top of my lungs while play this game. Human error id be cool but cpu nah **** pisses me off 

i hear what your're saying tho. I just always look at the bad although im used to it all it still gets me mad to where im ready to throw controllers. Just need to relax and play with the cards im dealt.  

literally was his only foul of the game to btw he played great defense all game in that zone

Last edited:

its just aggravating as hell man cause its not the first time and it sure as hell wont be the last happens way to often by the computer in close games coming down to the wire thats just impossible to control. We were in 2-3 zone just no need for it he wasnt even close lololol.. also my bad they did have a shot clock 

believe me i scream "WHY" all the time at the top of my lungs while play this game. Human error id be cool but cpu nah **** pisses me off 

i hear what your're saying tho. I just always look at the bad although im used to it all it still gets me mad to where im ready to throw controllers. Just need to relax and play with the cards im dealt.  
You say "WHY" playing the game but imagine how many times coaches say "Why" during a game 
laugh.gif

You say "WHY" playing the game but imagine how many times coaches say "Why" during a game 
laugh.gif
lolol TRUE 

i wouldnt have the patience like bron said in a recent interview

damn man i hate losing i know its expected tho cant win them all 

here yall go you wanna see why i complain about the CPU ? Well take a look at this BS WHY in the world would Rubio reach in please explain that to me. Rubio is being controlled by CPU. I cant switch to him or neither can my homies. This is what i put up with on a daily basis in private team up.

had a decent night overall tho. Cooked that boy Melo on offense and Defense. Dude who was controlling him couldn't stop me 

Thumbnail_Small.PNG
Thumbnail_Small.PNG
Thumbnail_Small.PNG

Man people commit bad fouls in the NBA.. Rubio isn't the best defender either. You gotta play onball defense yourself at the end of games and not player lock otherwise that **** is always a possibility.

Last edited:

literally was his only foul of the game to btw he played great defense all game in that zone
Imma keep it all the way real with you, I destroyed a controller last weekend playing blacktop and I've never done that in 25 years of playing video games 
laugh.gif

As for that foul... turn your settings to conservative defense. Supposed to seriously cut down on those CPU fouls from what I've heard. Put that ish on physical and you're asking for it

Last edited:

I was the one who said I would have gone berserk lol
how the MTO treating ya homie ? that LU prolly looking wild right now i bet you been putting work in on blacktop

When somethings not in your control and it goes wrong you're gonna be pissed plain and simple. Some just deal with it well to bad i dont.. Shrugs 

I CANT CHANGE NO DEFENSIVE SETTINGS IN PRIVATE TEAM UP its all default 

Last edited:

how the MTO treating ya homie ? that LU prolly looking wild right now i bet you been putting work in on blacktop

When somethings not in your control and it goes wrong you're gonna be pissed plain and simple. Some just deal with it well to bad i dont.. Shrugs 

I CANT CHANGE NO DEFENSIVE SETTINGS IN PRIVATE TEAM UP its all default 
Was going pretty good. Only had 2 Ls till I dropped 3 in a row last night LOLOL

All heartbreakers

But yea lineup is coming along I'll edit in a link in a minute

Last edited:
also in private team up i cant call offensive plays if im the PG for my team or itll lock my player up and none of the buttons start to work like passing, shooting, jumping. Only thing that works is calling for PnR that pisses me off as well 

i do enjoy the game i just let the little things get to me bad. I'll always complain whether im winning or losing tho just know thats just how i am when playing. i call out everything good or bad

also in private team up i cant call offensive plays if im the PG for my team or itll lock my player up and none of the buttons start to work like passing, shooting, jumping. Only thing that works is calling for PnR that pisses me off as well 

i do enjoy the game i just let the little things get to me bad. I'll always complain whether im winning or losing tho just know thats just how i am when playing. i call out everything good or bad
Current Lineup I'm running

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/lineups/209786/heavy-hittas-19

Changes on the way though

Back
Top Bottom