OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

So NBA 2K18 just got announced through the Nintendo Switch Press Conference today................yep, that's right 2K18 will be the first NBA 2K title for the Switch (that isn't a god damn low definition quality for once).

DC,

People's biggest complaint is when 2k makes errors occur when you should be able to control it. If I'm controlling a player in the paint and my opponent pump fakes, If I don't jump then my character shouldn't jump. But in 2k, they can make you jump when you don't want to.

That pisses ppl off. Other things like missed shots shouldn't be a complaint. Its a basketball game.
THAT isn't what that discussion was about

The issue was a CPU player did something that his TENDENCIES commanded him to do, which was REACH.

What you mentioned IS an issue but that isn't what our discussion was about

Last edited:

Still mind boggling to me how much money ppl spend on MyTeam just for a few months till a new one drops and they do it all over again 

if you got it cool no hate IMO i just think its pointless. Half the time the pulls are wack

I never understood the concept of MyTeam.

I get what you have to do but i feel its bragging rights on who got the highest tier card

And plus if you dont have contracts you aint playing.

I still have all the cards you get from pre-order, if i could give them away i would, that mode is useless to me.

I get what you have to do but i feel its bragging rights on who got the highest tier card

I still have all the cards you get from pre-order, if i could give them away i would, that mode is useless to me.
pokemon

People PAY for this stuff right?

Yea, I don't understand.

Man 2K makes a KILLING off of yall dudes

People PAY for this stuff right?

Yea, I don't understand.

Man 2K makes a KILLING off of yall dudes

Yeah you spend VC to buy packs or you do challenges to win great cards

The bottom line is contracts..... if you dont have contracts to your players then you cant use it.

I believe i have a Kobe from the Pre-order with 10 contracts, once those run outs then i cant use him anymore till i get more contracts.

Yall? Df!? Who soends money in here on 2k
nerd.gif
I dropped 5 racks on 2k15 and 16
roll.gif

Lol @ cant make threes. Peep the video i uploaded called shooting clinic. 8/9 in shootaround then bust a 3 first play of game. 60 3 pt shot

its like drug to some when opening packs. If they get that diamond they high for few hours off it

im deep into MTO but ive never paid for VC just so i can open packs. Just when game first dropped to get my dude up real quick for my career

its like drug to some when opening packs. If they get that diamond they high for few hours off it

im deep into MTO but ive never paid for VC just so i can open packs. Just when game first dropped to get my dude up real quick for my career

Understandable.

I'm just knocking on the contract BS.

Understandable.

I'm just knocking on the contract BS.
yea the contracts are some BS. 

once you start getting better cards the price adds up to buy if you run out of them from opening packs

That 2001 Shaq is unreal

My boy was getting sooo mad, I was dunking and swatting EVERYTHING. The combination of that and him *****ing and moaning had me in tears :lol:

So I decided to give MyTeam a try. Got my guy dudley cuz he's a savage in this game. Up 12 with a minute ledt. My oponent quits and I get the loss. I think i'm done with online play altogether. Back to Association for me.

Just try to have as much proof as possible when winning. Little ****heads on there will fake proof and dispute sometimes

Good luck if you got 3 lmk we can run a 3v3
so do you just press the record button on your system, I read that some people just record the entire game? I'm on ps4 by the way, what system you on?

Back
Top Bottom