Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

2k looks so dated.... I hope nba live is decent this year...

Picked up 2k for the 2nd time this year over the weekend... I'm suprised the online pickup games were still popping... went a quick 2-0 with the knicks...

Been playing 2k since 99... time for a change

Picked up 2k for the 2nd time this year over the weekend... I'm suprised the online pickup games were still popping... went a quick 2-0 with the knicks...

Dated? For real?

2K just coasting at this point
here it comes the slander train...dudes say the samething every year. Let's hear them fellas, come on with it.

DGJXLOdV0AEPafe.jpg:large

Yep especially compared to last yr game :lol:

Love the new Nike gear too

here it comes the slander train...dudes say the samething every year. Let's hear them fellas, come on with it.

didn't know we were only allowed to blindly buff 2k in here my bad, Is it ok for me to post that i like some of the things they're doing with myleague etc ?

It's not slander though. We all have things we like about the the game or we wouldn't be in here, but there are things that have been lacking. Look at the physiques from last year. Laughable

So I created a new MyCareer as a PG. A few things I pray they fixed for 2k18. One, why are they so hell bent on you playing SG, as a PG? I'm a point guard, 2k. Stop trying to force me to play the 2. I would've been a SG if that were the case. Two, why are the pick and rolls so disgustingly bad? I call for a pick from my center, this cat will run AWAY from me, under the basket, get tangled up, then come give me some half *** pick that doesn't do anything. Either that, or set the pick on the opposite side I told him to. Come on. Also, not everyone who is a rookie is slow. Especially at the 1. I can't be out here trying to run the offense if Udonis Haslem is outrunning me up the court.

Fultz overrated, more disappointed there don't seem to be any changes to the Lakers jerseys.

long as the coach doesnt say 'listen, you're my pippen and youre my jordan, go out and get this win' ever again, then we're making progress. One of the worst lines to ever be uttered in human history. Tried 3 times to push the q tip through my ear drums. just thinking about it makes me want to strangle everyone in my condominium complex. it must be my trigger line like manchurian candidate lmao

long as the coach doesnt say 'listen, you're my pippen and youre my jordan, go out and get this win' ever again, then we're making progress. One of the worst lines to ever be uttered in human history. Tried 3 times to push the q tip through my ear drums. just thinking about it makes me want to strangle everyone in my condominium complex. it must be my trigger line like manchurian candidate lmao
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom