Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

why!!!!
9-18-2017_10-58-51_PM.png

Attachments

• 9-18-2017_10-58-51_PM.png
    9-18-2017_10-58-51_PM.png
    816 KB · Views: 7
Not only do I consistently shoot bricks at the line, but you got these two dudes rebounding for me in practice that continues to chase down said bricks at half speed until their stamina bar depletes and the ball reaches the other side of the court

Inb4 make your free throws

This game is really great if you aren't playing MyCareer.

I have ZERO interest in playing MyCareer. They really sold out on this one. From the corniness, to clear cash grabs, to non skipable cut scenes etc....I'm good.

They need to strip it down and do away with the storylines...or go back to just the HS/college ****, then draft. That's way better story line than a Disk Jockey's journey to becoming an NBA legend from playing street ball.

I would be interested in seeing videos/clips of the missed layups that people are complaining about.

Not saying they aren't happening, but context would be much more clear if there was video evidence.

Also, things like that can be sent in to devs

I read on reddit that layups are actually timed, just no meter, but I haven't played since Friday to confirm

You can tell they severely alter the gameplay for MyCareer.

Been playing a lot more MyTeam of late. I can see myself playing that more considering how many open layups I miss with my layups maxed out. Or all the big men who either cant catch the pass clean or wait just long enough for me not to get the assist, or straight up missing an open layup.

There was a 4GB patch yesterday. That didn't fix any of this nonsense?

2K might really be the master finessers. Biggest sport game out. Drop too often to make huge changes. Nickel and diming people for VC. Using the die hard fans for hours of free beta testing if they want to prove there's an obvious issue.

Back
Top Bottom