Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Playing association with expansion teams is fun as hell. I added two teams. The HNL Surf and the Baltimore Bombers
HOME
10-23-2017_8-11-29_PM.png

10-23-2017_8-13-02_PM.png

AWAY
10-23-2017_9-53-41_PM.png

10-23-2017_9-54-16_PM.png

ALT
10-23-2017_9-54-23_PM.png

10-23-2017_9-54-29_PM.png

10-23-2017_9-54-35_PM.png

I was getting demolished by the rockets yesterday.

Was up by 21 in at the half with CP3 not even playing but they caught fire in the second half and won. Harden scored 46.

Houston and the Portland give me the most trouble, finally beat Portland yesterday thanks to the 5 steals I had off Lillard alone ...I had to double him every time he touched the ball inside the 3pt line.

Greak is god like...dude goes out his way to guard me and I play the 2.

I lock bron and kahwi up tho

Him and KP are godlike in this game. Smh. KP so damn fake in my career. You not making no shots near him.

27 points 10 rebounds 16 assists with 3 minutes left in the fourth and an unexpected error message pops up and the game restarted.

Greak is god like...dude goes out his way to guard me and I play the 2.

I lock bron and kahwi up tho

Him and KP are godlike in this game. Smh. KP so damn fake in my career. You not making no shots near him.
Don't even try beating him one on one at the crib.

And ya'll got tips for passing into the post? this **** is infuriating. That plus the overactive steals. I can't pass or alley to friggin Embiid and Simmons.

Even that ain't working, **** gotta be a bug. As soon as I let it go you got 7 footers strafing from the other side of the paint in front of my previously open post player and stealing the ball at low bounce. That can't be right. That's nuts at any chemistry/teammate grade. Finna start sending in videos like DC and enphan be talking about.

Back
Top Bottom