Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Picked up my copy from Target yesterday, I like it even though the grind is real. I bought the $5 VC package and only went up 4 points. Anyone have any tips to farm VC? I mainly play Mycareer.

Its definitely a grind ..... all you can do is play the every season game and don't skip, go to every pratice after each game to upgrade your badges, and download the mynba2k18 app for daily VC.

They want you to buy VC but you gotta resist, but it ain't trickin if you got it.

giphy.gif

Just got the game for black friday. Was hooked on 2k for a while til kobe cover(2k10)? Best mode? Not trying to spend real money like fifa fut

MyLeague
MyGM

If you want to avoid the foolishness

both of these were patched. you can play now, but it's pointless. just play the games with your player.

every night, after i run walkon or team, i have about 5 or 6k VC sitting

they literally patched all the easy ways to get VC lmao

you can go to stage with a friend and play 1 on 1 for 5000 vc and he can let you win (but you have to have 5000 vc sitting first)

Can’t lie I’ve become frustrated with the grind of this game. Getting a 90 seems like a lifetime achievement this year.

hit 91 on my pure rim protector like 10 days ago. (one of....like 5 builds)

currently grinding a DEF/SC PG

nope can honestly say i dont enjoy playing with him...everybody wanna be a score.

im bout to start over and make a pure LDD at the sg.

bout to cause havoc on defense.

i feel like they handcuffed LDD guards this year

i had to go DEF/SC because, honestly, how many pure PGs do you run into?

most PGs are hybrids of sharps. sharp/playmaker sharp/sc or sc/pm....these guards only have GOLD badges. (some of those combos have one or two HoF badges, most of which your def stopper isn't affecting anyway, i.e. relentless finisher)

having HoF at the expense of either shooting, dribbling, passing or slashing is not worth it, IMO

pures in the front court are nasty, tho. (as in, big men)

PFs get bronze acrobat over Cs.

i went with DEF/SC PG over DEF/ATH because IF a team stops me from getting to the rim with the DEF/ATH he'd be pretty handcuffed (like a pure LDD who doesn't even have the slashing)

like, how many pure guards are your HoF badges gonna drop?

doing defense first still gives you gold def stopper, which, again, should work on 99% of guards you'll be facing.

i currently have two friends (previously big men) who are LIGHTWEIGHT biting me and making pure LDDs but decided to make them at the SG

and while THEY love the builds, i'm not letting them mogs run on MY pro am team lmao

too easy to shut down offensively.

everyone SAYS "just play smart" but 60 passing is no joke. 60 handles are no joke. 60 speed with ball is no joke. 65 midrange? good luck with that.

i'd recommend making a defense first hybrid.

i havent had the release on after the initial loading practice run game between GS and cavs lmao

it's a hindrance.

Is there any way to use the roster I edit before starting MyCareer, in MC? Tried it and it gave me the default one.

nope. just the official updated 2k rosters. you can request trades/FA signings once you hit 90 ovr.

Anyone mess with MyTeam Domination. Made it to Historic Domination, winning pretty easily but I know the damn MT point requirement is going to give me trouble.

Back
Top Bottom