Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I think you should be able to get the first hairstyle free while you are initially creating your guy
After that, any changes should be 20/25 MAX
That's how much I pay period for my cuts
Yea, but is there a 1:1 real world: Virtual world currency conversion rate for other items you have to spend $ on, in game?

I mean, im not tripping over 100 VC honestly, it's not that much. I dont change hair styles nor get tats. And i'm bald in real life and fake life lol

DKICzwEX0AA3vtZ.jpg:small

I finally scored 30 on myplayer I don't care about the layups being timed but at least add the meter for them.

This is the first year I used a quick jumoshot but it helps so much with my shooting rhythm. Separation is really key this year

so two things if ya can answer this right quick.

1. can you add tattoos for created players in myleague?

2. can you use your myplayer model for mygm or myleague?

Did they make it easier to make on-court subs this year or do you still have to press every button like you entering an unlimited ammo hack??

It's easier....but still a bit tedious. Idk what was so wrong about down on the dpad....and right to left :lol:

Last year was a **** show though with on court subbing. It's a lil better this year.

I finally scored 30 on myplayer I don't care about the layups being timed but at least add the meter for them.

This is the first year I used a quick jumoshot but it helps so much with my shooting rhythm. Separation is really key this year

you can add the lay up meter in the setting I THINK. pretty sure I seen it.

Separation is def. key. Can't make shots with defense on you.

For dudes playing myplayer and need a nice jumpshot, my friends that are number one in proam (one them uses) a created jump shot Dwill base, Vince mid and Vince high with a 60/40%.
I checked it out, i've gotten some more greens

Im halfway through a season and my FT % is at 56%. Was messing around with it last night and finally figured it out tho.

I don’t want to dunk doe. I want to be able to make free throws
this. not even thinking about putting more hair on my head until i hit 80%

it's odd that I can add attributes to my midrange but my fts stay at the struggle level. I'm about halfway to get my free throw badge, and it seems like I get more badge points from making fts in game than I do in practice

This game sounds like a headache, man. I'ma just cop Live and sacrifice great graphics and animations for fun gameplay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom