Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Yea Live has nowhere near the kinda clout they need. I fully believe they'll be just as bad as 2k eventually, but they gotta get back to the top and stay for a few yrs and/or get those exclusivity rights first

exactly.. they've been the laughing stock for years now. no way they could have came out with 18' and charged for stuff. After this ease with the buzz, I think they may start easing it in.
I bet they probably keep the $40 price tag and just make up the $20-$25 in charging to upgrade ya player.

ea doesn't milk people with Madden and they have no competition

they def. charge tho. If I didn't get the GOAT edition (extra $20) and be subscribed to twitch and have a amazon prime account ($$), my team wouldn't be that great at all. I'm a 82 overall on madden. Even to get Calvin Johnson, you have to buy a $3.21 bag of chips lol.

I haven't spend any money in it, but tons have, to get extra cards, etc

man Nba 2k18 reddit is on one lolol so funny to read

if yall on xbox lmk i got an 86 OVR offense in MUT, well rock squads

I really hoping Live comes correct next year, with this 2k microtransaction fiasco they have a comeback window.

Live could take the NBA portion out of The One. Really enjoyed playing those Street games.

Or they could bring back NBA Street or NBA Jam and incorporate it into Live like they did with the WNBA.

Street would be cool, but is there even a market for that in 2017? I wonder

Street was cool in the early 2000s with the popularity of Rucker and AND1, but now, eh, that stuff has kinda fizzled out. Flash and flair are in the consciousness but to put resources into a game, not so sure

Street would be cool, but is there even a market for that in 2017? I wonder

Street was cool in the early 2000s with the popularity of Rucker and AND1, but now, eh, that stuff has kinda fizzled out. Flash and flair are in the consciousness but to put resources into a game, not so sure

Go to dyckman in the summer and tell me if it's fizzled out

I am speaking in terms of a Nationwide craze for the Streetball genre.

It is no longer here.

Of course regional/local leagues are still there.

EA would make a TON of money just remastering Vol. 2 and putting it up as a downloadable only title for $29.99

8D33F7F5-848D-474B-B500-E5236C715183.png

I am speaking in terms of a Nationwide craze for the Streetball genre.

It is no longer here.

Of course regional/local leagues are still there.
I don't know, there are much more leagues, sponsors and bigger bags for things like that now. Just because the and1 mixtape fizzled doesn't mean it died, it just evolved (hence the stupid *** 2k18 myplayer story).

All I wanted was the G League and the Drew league lol. Maybe I’ll cop live too for the career mode. I can’t get over this DJ **** :lol:

i've known about and made steps toward this eleague since last spring, tho.

what, yall thought this was trolling?

LMAO
I would hope so. Spending 2 hours perfecting a virtual jumpshot is damn near obsessive but hey we all have that one addiction.

lmao @ this, yet, i had 12 NTers in my twitter inbox asking if the build they considering is okay.

anywho

i think im moving on from my 6'11" pure lockdown for a while.... that patch made him a goober.

all shot contests are now and 1 fouls

all dunks are now blocked.

so he's going on ice until i have extra VC sitting or they release another patch.

(this is my issue with patches. they change the entire physics of the game every time. rendering concepts you created an arch for, useless, but whatevs)

i think im going to make a SF, either 6'10" or 6'8"

anybody know the difference in overall off-ball speed between the two heights?

that's gonna be three myplayers, a 6'3" pg, a 6'11" PF and now a SF.

Back
Top Bottom