OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

best myplayer in a while they really still need a 3rd archetype tho, 2 is still not enough

i skipped that china **** tho so i'm sure i missed hours of cutscenes lol

this year more than any other year, you can't just play with whoever.

skill gap is waaaaay to vast to run in there with 4 randoms.

i can't even play with 4 dudes i know most of the time lol i had to delete a good 60% of my PSN list off....

the first like 23 losses i took....were due to literally 3-4 guys selling me every game.....immediate delete.

Yea man, I played a great game in my opinion 19 points, 11 assists, few boards and a few steals. shot over 60%, spread the ball around and we won

Next game we run with the same people, didn't touch the ball until the 2nd quarter...

I know this thread is about 2K19..........but remember, 2K recently acquired the rights to the game NBA Playgrounds as well.

And NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 JUST RELEASED hours ago............and the (microtransaction) slander has begun

2K is pulling an "EA Star Wars Battlefront 2" controversy with this game LOL

2K ruining everything. Shame, my niece and nephew love playing the first.

@enphan spitting that knowledge

keep going bro.. i feel you 100%

maaan if i didnt gameshare with my xbox homie i woulda made the move to join you on Ps4, G.. you seem like real cool people

WOW this is mind blowing, has to be an error by 2k no way this can be real

glad i stopped playing MyTeam

@enphan spitting that knowledge

keep going bro.. i feel you 100%

maaan if i didnt gameshare with my xbox homie i woulda made the move to join you on Ps4, G.. you seem like real cool people

keep it funky you the only dude in here i actually would be interested to run with. i remember your screen shots lol

dominant big.

MyCareer/MyPlayer used to be my favorite mode, but between the VC garbage and the trash stories I’m over it. Was about to complain about the living roster but they literally just updated. Time to start Myleague :lol:

im strongly considering hosting a ps4 myleague......

i'm assuming that "action house sniping" is basically how sneakerheads snipe ebay posts. LOL

2k continues to do too much.

Thanks for explaining that. I was confused as to why dude was banned.

Just further shows me how big of a game 2K is. They literally have something for everyone

check this out this is on HOF btw....

computer with the ball runs into ref and right out of bounds LOL i was dying when this happened i couldnt even get mad

Back
Top Bottom