OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

Wouldn’t spend a second on developing that.

You can just advance the calendar...

Madden has had something very similar to that for years and it’s pointless. Adjusting popcorn, peanuts and jersey prices would only be fun in real life.

in madden you can actually use the access money from the large (or small) market you moved to by adjusting the prices, so it's actually a cool feature that does involve skill.....i'm just saying...ask @nako xl

myGM is like myleague but much more focused on the 'day-to-day" for example you can meet with players to increase their moral or influence them to stay or walk...you can't do that directly in myleague....

it's a cool twist.

you can acquire trust of rival GMs by giving them lopsided "insignificant" trades (i.e. cap space for you, good bench player for them, you throw a couple 2nd rounders in for free) to possibly pull a huge blockbuster trade (sometimes your boss, the owner, demands a blockbuster trade)

just lil stuff like that.

granted, 12 year old me would have DIED for this type of depth, which is kinda lost in 2018's world of gaming...but i find it kinda cool, personally....

(its wack they changed that you cant get VC from myleague or mygm...want you to BUY it)

@enphan

THoughts on this topic?

2k18s Skill Gap: On- Ball defense - Operation Sports Forums https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/935724-2k18s-skill-gap-ball-defense.html

LMAOOOO

i bet i have better defensive vids than he does...

and i played on a pure rim protector for 80% of the year so i never had an issue with snatchbacks or blowbys

lmao i dared PGs to blow by me (hall of fame rim protector, defensive stopper AND chasedown artist.....6'11"....stop it 5.)

the only way to be effective at that point is spam dribble into DEEP limitless threes and hope they fall.

you not about to pick and roll me cause i can jump OVER the screen @ 6'11"

a lot of the people complaining about "NO D" were on offensive builds trynna stop offensive builds...

the very few 'defenders" you'd actually hear about were SHARP locks, not PURE locks

pure locks were so horrible offensively, nobody would ever run one seriously in an elite environment...

i happen to be, quite literally, the glitchiest pure rim protector on the planet...

for reference, on my youtube, i have videos of me on the combine build (pure rim) doing windmill dunks on guards LMAO

my 6'11" is legit giannis build.

at the same time it's funny too cause each patch negated my defender's defense every time...

to the point where it was pointless....his offense is so low and his defense isn't OP

i was using a 6'11" shot creating stretch 4 at the SF and playing similar defense (granted not under the rim stopping dunk animations...but 2-3 steals and 1-2 blocks a game, average, with a STRETCH build)

so it's both ways, like, if you know how to play D, technically, you can play D with any arch

but someone with TOP TIER offensive skill is gonna exploit you, regardless (like in...real life...)

defenders can slow top tier offensive players down, but the trade off is absolutely no offense, so you midaswell make a sharp/stretch and trade 2's for 3's at that point....

bruiser was the most underrated badge in 2k18. (i think i posted that before)

Those that haven't preorder yet. Ebay has 15% code today only, can get a copy $10 off, like two sellers doing preorders

The graphics are good enough already to where I don't care about upgrades

Gameplay is the only thing I care about and it looks like both shot meters will be in 2K19 :wow: what a genius move. I did not ever master 2K18 like I felt I had 2K17's, so I'll def be going with 2K17

Shot meters on layups should also be a welcome addition so long as there's not weirdly missed non traffic layups. Also like reading about defensive adjustments and toned down blow bys

What other improvements are there? DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Hope not, those white bars are pure evil

Once you key in on a players release point without the meter you will be MONEY. All muscle memory.

Took me a whole year to finally figure this out. Turned the shot meter off and started to enjoy the game. Word to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Will you guys be setting up a Niketalk online franchise league for ps4?

Looking to join a true sim style league how the Madden guys run theirs.

I'm washed too, which is why I want it to be sim lmao

I can't keep up with all the youtube 2k players. But the new additions to franchise seem like a league would be smooth

So all the user would do is hire people?

If you were a developer, would you invest hours in creating a mode like that?

I edit coaching attributes, since the ones that are released are never accuarate imo. I like to sit back and see what they do. I would spend more time developing that than the gameplay

Back
Top Bottom