OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Expansion Team: Baltimore Crewmen. download by searching: xbpm81
Home

7-22-2020_8-40-51_PM-a133lkgb.png

7-22-2020_8-40-50_PM-mpauek5h.png

Away

7-22-2020_8-40-55_PM-3f4y1ofi.png

7-22-2020_8-40-54_PM-1uq4usna.png

7-22-2020_8-40-53_PM-msrwdusa.png

Alternate

7-22-2020_8-40-49_PM-mefhryoz.png

7-22-2020_8-40-48_PM-43ilqk1f.png

Spend it on reserve copies you mean?
Nah they spend it on playing dress-up with their Create-A-Players.

I am sure if you took the average amount spent on EVERYTHING 2k, it would bw greater than $100 for the average person.

#Barbie2k

Nah they spend it on playing dress-up with their Create-A-Players.

I am sure if you took the average amount spent on EVERYTHING 2k, it would bw greater than $100 for the average person.

#Barbie2k
Oh for sure, no doubt. I feel you. Not just in clothes, but VC, to upgrade your player when they have getting drafted at #1 but rated a 50. They make the game cringe in so many ways. Ruined it for sure.

Oh for sure, no doubt. I feel you. Not just in clothes, but VC, to upgrade your player when they have getting drafted at #1 but rated a 50. They make the game cringe in so many ways. Ruined it for sure.

You say this but in moat years they practically outsale their previous year's numbers.

It will be hard to convince them their model is broken.

You say this but in moat years they practically outsale their previous year's numbers.

It will be hard to convince them their model is broken.
Yeah I can't judge their sales. They get the bag. But the quality of games play has been meh probably since 17

You're right. I don't. And it's unfortunate. Lots of folks complained about 20 tho.

Yeah I can't judge their sales. They get the bag. But the quality of games play has been meh probably since 17
What do you think could make the game better, without making the game play itself?

Hopefully it works better than it did in '17....also I'm glad Quick Draw is no longer in the game.

Also s/o to Dame for bringing back the big PG's. Can't wait to make my Penny build without making him a SG or SF.

I had trouble with shooting in 2017. That was my fault. #UserError.

This is an instance of the introducing something old to make it seem like something new is being added.

2K is famous for doing that.

I had trouble with shooting in 2017. That was my fault. #UserError.

This is an instance of the introducing something old to make it seem like something new is being added.

2K is famous for doing that.

I did as well...I’n fact of the last 7 or 8 2k’s 17 was the one I disliked the most.

I absolutely hated that game. Going from 16 which was my favorite 2k by far ‘17 was torture.

I like everything I’m hearing about 21 so far. I just wonder how many patches will it take before they break it and we’re all playing 2k20.5 all over again.

This game already made it impossible to make layups.... & they want to make it more difficult? Yet i'm sure people will be bombing 30 footers with no problem

Back
Top Bottom