OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Apparently Hot Zone Hunter is a must have shooting badge.

Interesting. That’s one I didn’t care for much.

38gig, name still blank, no rep progression

they've added some pictures to the menu icons though

That’s it? Wtf. I’m still bothered by the no name fix. I guess I’ll watch a movie tonight. My slow *** 56k modem is gonna take a while. Lol.

these dudes really said f it charge full price and finish the game as we go
that is wild.

some new game intros that I haven't seen before have been added as well
these boys is criminals :lol: Those media files are probably what that huge update was

these dudes really said f it charge full price and finish the game as we go
that is wild.

some new game intros that I haven't seen before have been added as well
these boys is criminals :lol: Those media files are probably what that huge update was

Consumer: Hey, about about you guys fix these blank names on jerseys and title screens, seems like a big deal to players name to be missing and whatnot and other gameplay bugs first before title screens?

2k: We have your money, **** you.

Damn, I picked Volume Shooter for my first badge cuz I was having trouble hitting shots.

Seems like I’m still having problems with lag at the park. Tried to play my first Rec game and everybody on the opponent side lagged out quickly which gave me a win. Looks like my teammates were lagging hard as well.

Jesus, the Quick Draw and Flexible Release is a MUST. My mid range is maxed at 90, and I went from shooting 40-45% from the field to around 60. I'm mad I didn't equip that earlier.

Damn 2K really dropped a patch the size of a lot of standalone games? :rofl::smh:

Ronnie2K scamming y'all fools.

Can’t front haven’t played much because of The Show and now MW beta but I think I’ll keep my money next year. Saw the size of that update a couple days ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom