Official NBA Authentics Thread Part 2: Yuku murdered our last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait why is this all authentics? im about to make one just for NBA
no offense but i dont want to share a thread with others:x

Why? It's the same 10-15 people in and out of the same two jersey threads.

I want a Nash Lakers jerseys, but then again I hate how the Rev 30s look. I'll probably just settle for a swingman when they hit ebay.

I want a Nash Lakers jerseys, but then again I hate how the Rev 30s look. I'll probably just settle for a swingman when they hit ebay.

i think rev 30's look nice. now only if they were cheap SMH

i think rev 30's look nice. now only if they were cheap SMH

I do think that the design looks nice, it's just the length that kills it for me. Oh yeah, and the price for sure. They are priced about as ridiculously as the new Nike Elite NFL jerseys.

Hey, why don't we just ask the mods to make us a separate apparel section on NT? Jerseys don't really qualify as sneaker showcase, plus we wouldn't have to weed though all the other topics to find the jersey threads.

Damn, this thread is bare. A shame what Yuku did, smh. I'm probably going to cop a Nash Home Lakers Rev30 in August, the only thing that bothers me is how badly the numbers are styled on the retail Lakers authentics.

Somewhat of a WDYWT, may post up photos of jerseys I wear before I put them back in the closet so the new thread doesn't look so dead. 7/18...

Last edited:
i dont think i have ever seen that nuggets champion jersey before.

thats gotta be worth some cake.

WOW that Mutombo, I don't think I've ever seen except on his rookie cards.

Anyway, almost pulled the trigger on the purple tmac, but hesitated. I was really looking forward to the Jkidd suns jersey, but that still isn't out, does anyone know if it's be scrapped?

WOW that Mutombo, I don't think I've ever seen except on his rookie cards.
Anyway, almost pulled the trigger on the purple tmac, but hesitated. I was really looking forward to the Jkidd suns jersey, but that still isn't out, does anyone know if it's be scrapped?

I don't think Kidd is coming out

I already made about $175 profit off two of the T-Mac's I bought

Rodman jersey free...check!

maybe we should make it an NBA thing. not just jerseys, but also warm ups, shorts, stuff like that.. cause i got a couple game issued shorts

maybe we should make it an NBA thing. not just jerseys, but also warm ups, shorts, stuff like that.. cause i got a couple game issued shorts

I disagree, it's not that many people in here or enough that have a bunch of shorts or warmups. I think it should just be jerseys because it's only a few of us but it doesn't really matter.

if we do make it into an NBA t hing, do the shorts have to be game issued/worn?

I've got a buttload of authentic shorts....

I've heard machine washing is a NO. How do you guys wash your jerseys?

Thanks

if i have to wash, i soak it in the sink with a little bit of handsoap or dishsoap.

in another thread they said the team is still working on fixing post counts/join dates as well as recovering what they can of lost threads and missing posts, so just maybe we'll get the entire old thread back. it's still here a couple posts down, but missing a chunk of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom