:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

And Portland got that dude Joel Freeland (1st round pick 2 years ago) stashed overseas as well....they are gonna be SICK

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They better wake Zach Randolph up at D.Arthur's table
lmao!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Goodness...Portland has Jesus Christ in the front office.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
They make good picks every year, but what are the results? 4straight years not going to the playoffs.

Damn T'Wolves have choices at 31:
Chris Douglas-Roberts, DeAndre Jordan, DeVon Hardin, Bill Walker, Mario Chalmers, Donte Green, etc.
pimp.gif

Dammit. Seattle getting better, Portland getting better. This northwest division is gonna be pretty difficult for my team to win again. I can't wait tillthe season starts

I wish the Knicks were as smart as the Blazers. I will def. be getting the league pass next year to watch the Blazers. God knows there isn't much to watchwith the Knicks.

Arthur won't play the 3..

I'd imagine he, Aldridge and Oden just rotate...and that is a nice rotation.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Portland is gonna win 18 titles in the next 20 years.

Oden
Aldridge
Outlaw
Roy
Bayless
Arthur
Webster
Rudy Fernandez

Ridiculous
That just ain't right
laugh.gif

Oden, Aldridge, Roy, Webster, Outlaw, Bayless, and Arthur...damn portland is gona be trouble phoenix, dallas, nuggets, and golden state are gona have problemsmakin the playoffs NO, LAL, SAS, Utah, Portland, houston are gona run the west for a while

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Goodness...Portland has Jesus Christ in the front office.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
They make good picks every year, but what are the results? 4 straight years not going to the playoffs.

That's about to change buddy...

Donte Greene..okay pick..everyone from Syracuse is overrated..except for Melo..they get hidden in Boeheim's system..

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

DA ended up in possibly the best situation possible, Lakers yall better win the title next year or the year after, cause after that Portland is gonna run the West.

unless too much goodness becomes a problem. lets see if egos, playing time, and chemistry can exist with such a talented group...

Donte has a %%+*%#@# of talent for 28...I just highly doubt he ever uses it wisely.

Kid doesn't have a clue on the court.

Back
Top Bottom