Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

onion_imagearticle2363.jpg

EASY THERE WITH THE SWEEP TALK....

*i'd love to see that*
but its waaay 2 early to talk about it...

Waaay too early to talk about it?
laugh.gif
Its 2-0 right now. When would be a good time to talk about it?? If it was 3-0, wouldnt it be too late to talk about it? I mean, how big of a limb would one have to go out on tosay sweep when its 3-0?

the only way i see the lakers winning tonight is if kobe scores atleast 61 points. with that said i think he will have his worst night in the finals... he willshoot poorly and the magic will be on tonight. i think magic by atleast 12. i hope im wrong but im thinking the lakers will not have that killer instinct inthem and will prolly play average. we all know how the lakers can be... hope im wrong...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

the only way i see the lakers winning tonight is if kobe scores atleast 61 points. with that said i think he will have his worst night in the finals... he will shoot poorly and the magic will be on tonight. i think magic by atleast 12. i hope im wrong but im thinking the lakers will not have that killer instinct in them and will prolly play average. we all know how the lakers can be... hope im wrong...

Feeling the same way 100%, hope we're both wrong.

GORTAT THE L.O. STOPPER

"I promise you, he won't score as much. He won't get as many rebounds if I'm out there against him,'' Gortat said. "Other guys on our team have to stop Kobe Bryant. I have to stop Lamar Odom. I can do that. I'm supposed to come off the bench and stop him. If I do that, it will give us a better chance to win."

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/06/09/reeb ... -wont-fly/

Originally Posted by CP1708

What the hell Heat? What am I, chopped liver?
nerd.gif

I don't feel too sexy about this game, but the Lakers do have a knack for suprising me. Maybe they do it again tonight. I would really love to see them post another W and put this series in a chokehold.

Let's get this.
pimp.gif
OPPS
embarassed.gif
.......Let's GoLakers
frown.gif
?! [Conan]VROOM VROOM PARTY STARTA ?![/Conan]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iceNcream

GORTAT THE L.O. STOPPER

"I promise you, he won't score as much. He won't get as many rebounds if I'm out there against him,'' Gortat said. "Other guys on our team have to stop Kobe Bryant. I have to stop Lamar Odom. I can do that. I'm supposed to come off the bench and stop him. If I do that, it will give us a better chance to win."

roll.gif

hopefully LO sees this and uses it as motivation
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

devil.gif

Last time LO was dissed like this, it was against Denver when The Birdman & Kenyon Martin made a bet on who will be the first to make LO cry. And heended up stepping up in Game 5 & 6.

If LA goes out there with the mentality that this is the championship clinching game... then I think they are going to win. For some reason I have a badfeeling they are gonna come out relaxed and Orlando is going to jump on them. Should be interesting. GO LA.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

GORTAT THE L.O. STOPPER

roll.gif

devil.gif

smh.gif

heat23 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
What the hell Heat? What am I, chopped liver?
nerd.gif

I don't feel too sexy about this game, but the Lakers do have a knack for suprising me. Maybe they do it again tonight. I would really love to see them post another W and put this series in a chokehold.

Let's get this.
pimp.gif

OPPS
embarassed.gif
.......Let's Go Lakers
frown.gif
?! [Conan]VROOM VROOM PARTY STARTA ?![/Conan]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

devil.gif

Last time LO was dissed like this, it was against Denver when The Birdman & Kenyon Martin made a bet on who will be the first to make LO cry. And he ended up stepping up in Game 5 & 6.
pimp.gif

It will be tough but we've been in tough situations and road games before and we've succeeded.

Hopefully, the lakers can stay close enough to give them a chance in the last 3 minutes of the game. If it comes down to a close game, I like our chances ofpulling it out.

Orlando needs to stop with this gimmick. Superstitious FTL.

*Not being an insensitive bastard.

you have got to be kidding me, my sister has 5th degree down syndrome and sings a better national anthem and shes only 6. good luck orlando

Back
Top Bottom