Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

in the words of kobe we missed to many assignments and poor ft shooting nonetheless good win orlando we'll be ready
for game 4

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

What the %$*% do you guys want from Kobe and the Lakers? Stop bein so greedy. The magic played the best game of their playoffs and they won. %*% did you guys expect an easy sweeP? Its the %%%#%# finals. gosh people make me so angry, yes im mad...not at the loss, but how people react to it. They beat us, good game magic. move on, game 4 is on thursday lets go.

The only Laker fan to EVER make sense.

good game. we need to take at least 1 of these games in orlando. kobe went ghost, wasn't the closer tonight.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Shard.
Dwight.
Turk.
PIETRUS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Orlando Magic.

pimp.gif

Here you go

ORLANDO MAGIC

feel free to add that to your sig
grin.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I know Orlando shots lights out and the Lakers were still in it, but, Lakers themselves were lights out in the 4th which kept them in it. Just a good game all around.

Kobe with all the missed FT's. Dude is automatic every day of the week.
seriously... i was wonderin what the hell was goin on today...

Kobe hardly ever misses his FT's... dude was out there lookin like LeBron wit all those missed FTs

the missed calls all game but this one is mostly on kobe

5 missed FT's

missed the game tying FT
missed the game tying layup
turned the ball over

bricked a million 3's

good game magic but I doubt you guys will shoot this well next game

ONE STOLEN GAME DESERVES ANOTHER...

ORLANDO LET 1 SLIP AWAY & SO DID WE...

STOP TRYING TO OVERANALYZE IT...THEY SHOT 75% FOR AN ENTIRE HALF...

BESIDES WE WEREN'T GOING TO SWEEP THIS TEAM...GET OVER IT!!

It seems like there were a lot of missed calls tonight.

Why does Crawford get to do the Finals?

And then they team him up with 2 other referees that seem afraid to make calls.

it's okay it's okay it's okay.
don't panic.
kobe is gonna put in work on his free throws for sure.
but if we have to point, i'll admit it, it was kobe.
oooh yes bold statement.
the turnover, the free throws.
the other lakers played great ball.
kobe sorta kinda choked. i'll admit it.
and yes orlando did win this game.
i'm not taking anything away from you guys.
but anyways
on to game 4.

even with this win this is %%*+++#%.

im tired of lebron, kobe, wade etc all gettin %%*+++#% star calls. after shard hit the 2 that was under review i posted on facebook i feel a kobe foul callcomin and what happened? d howard ties him up clean with a jump ball and he gets bailed out w a foul...

we are at home and the lakers get the calls. d12 clean ball foul, odom kick the ball out of bounds and they keep possession, bs movin scree ncall on d12 etc..kobe was talkin to refs all game and its helpin..

he is one of the top 2 players in the world along w lebron. he does not need no help at all

if lakers win this final you can put another * next to it along with the one when donaghy helped them beat the kings to get to the chip

Great game Magic's fan.
We will see you at game 4!
Hopefully Kobe still start knocking shots from charity strike

I can only imagine how much of a panic Lakers fans would be if they were down 2-1 right now.

I still think Orlando has a shot at this.

Magic deserved this game. Great balance by them. Missed free throws lost the game for us. Oh well, see yall on Thurs
pimp.gif

Orlando could easily be up 2-1.

You LA fans need to stop crying. This is why your the worst fan base in the NBA.

when Pietrus is hitting turnaround fadeaway jumpers and kobe is missing free throws, you know its just not your night.

I should have went to class tonight, karma got me.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

What the %$*% do you guys want from Kobe and the Lakers? Stop bein so greedy. The magic played the best game of their playoffs and they won. %*% did you guys expect an easy sweeP? Its the %%%#%# finals. gosh people make me so angry, yes im mad...not at the loss, but how people react to it. They beat us, good game magic. move on, game 4 is on thursday lets go.
QFT.

Orlando posted an NBA record from the field in the first half + shot like 65%+ for the majority of the game + they were at home + got a little home cookingfrom the refs (especially Dwight) = they win.

that's the easiest way to summarize the game. don't bother trying to break it down or put blame on one player.

the wrong mentality going into Game 4 is not "damn, Kobe just *+*%+@ up the game, we could be up 3-0."
the right mentality is "hmm... how can my team work on not letting their opponent shoot 75% in a half?"

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bynum is a bum
Fixed. Bynum is overrated by most of the Laker fans on NT. Dude is not worth the contract they gave him. He plays some of the most unmotivatedball of anyone in the NBA but thinks he needs more touches. Laziest @%$@!!***%%+ on both sides of the ball. Dude is a sucka.

Damn the Magic shot well and they barely won. That makes this loss not that painful

Kobe started well but played horrible at the end

Back
Top Bottom