Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Did John Barry just ask "why wont they throw the ball to Gasol?" Are you kidding me son? Every time he got the ball he passed it back out because he was scared to go up against D12.
I'm saying, how the hell is he IN the arena and not seeing what is going on. Almost everytime Pau's got the ball he's tried to get rid of hit like a hot potato, him only having 6 shots isn't a function of Kobe or whoever else not getting him the ball, Pau is playing soft.

Word. He would get the ball, face up and then kick it back out to Fisher. Basically killing the shot clock and looking to get bailed out by a tough jump shot.When people say he's soft, you have to agree.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

A lot of you Lakers "fans" are incessant whiners who are only supportive of the team when they're winning, otherwise they're horrible, they should be traded immediately or it's all the refs' fault.
QFT

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

LOL @ all the upset Laker fans in this thread

so when the knicks are losing in a game...u don't get upset?
laugh.gif
A lot of you Lakers "fans" are incessant whiners who are only supportive of the team when they're winning, otherwise they're horrible, they should be traded immediately or it's all the refs' fault.

JUST ENJOY US LOSING AND STOP MAKIN FOOLISH POINTS...

JUST BECAUSE WE GET ON OUR TEAM, DOESNT MEAN WE ARENT FANS...thats what fans do...

YOURE JUST ANGRY ALSO BECAUSE YOURE TEAM HASNT SPOILED YOU IN YOUR LIFETIME....

What, we should be like .....YESSSSSS OUR TEAM IS LOSING....YESSSSS

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

damn i can't believe we're paying Bynum 80m
co-sign. dude is useless.
smh.gif
I been telling ya'll that. Dude is a %#!%%%@ lazy %!! bum.
i mean he's shown flashes that he can be really good...

but he just looks slow, unathletic, & like he doesnt understand how to play defense without fouling...

but moving on... the lakers just need to come out & play with energy on the defensive end...

but i'd like to see us play a line up of Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Bynum... just to see how things would work out...

sure, but flashes doesn't cut it in the nba. just saying....

smh.gif

but he just looks slow, unathletic, & like he doesnt understand how to play defense without fouling...

but moving on... the lakers just need to come out & play with energy on the defensive end...

but i'd like to see us play a line up of Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Bynum... just to see how things would work out...

You're right flashes don't cut it. Be honest and tell me he deserved that money he made this season? When he got that contract over thesummer I was the first one to blast the FO. They should have waited until the end of the playoffs to give him something. If he's the future of theLakers' franchise I would be very afraid if I was a Laker fan.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

JUST ENJOY US LOSING AND STOP MAKIN FOOLISH POINTS...

JUST BECAUSE WE GET ON OUR TEAM, DOESNT MEAN WE ARENT FANS...thats what fans do...

YOURE JUST ANGRY ALSO BECAUSE YOURE TEAM HASNT SPOILED YOU IN YOUR LIFETIME....

What, we should be like .....YESSSSSS OUR TEAM IS LOSING....YESSSSS
No foolish points have been made nor am I angry about anything. Why would I be?

It seems you're the one who's slightly upset though.

12 pts but if feels like 25....

HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET A RUN GOING & STOP ACTIN LIKE ITS THE REG SEASON...

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Jon Barry is an idiot saying Hedo more important than Dwight.

alien.gif

He's their clutch player and he can score like a guard at 6-10 from the outside. Without the shots he's made in the playoffs they're not in the finals

When they need a bucket in crunch time Turk delivers.
Not in this series. Dwight is dominating on the defensive end. Hedo is good, but he's taking a back seat in this series cause Shard andDwight are the ones dominating.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

laugh.gif
I rather us "fans" complain and want more out of our players when they are playing bad than just taking it and being quiet. I mean most Laker fans are spoiled with them making playoffs and finals year after year, we want to win. No hate towards other teams, but Laker expectations is always championship, and if we don't get it we are pissed. That is all i'm saying

3d935557e9648b9d3d456de071ffab37121ee1f.jpg

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

TEAMLAKERS / GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
smh.gif

LOL I live in the San Francisco, I'm a Laker fan. I go to Warrior games, I enjoy their crowd and their love for the game. You can question myLoyalty if you want though
smile.gif

Why is Bynum mad, does he not know how to show on the pick n roll and sprint back to his man? That's just laziness

smh.gif

You're right flashes don't cut it. Be honest and tell me he deserved that money he made this season? When he got that contract over the summer I was the first one to blast the FO. They should have waited until the end of the playoffs to give him something. If he's the future of the Lakers' franchise I would be very afraid if I was a Laker fan.
I am quite afraid... hopefull he can get healthy this offseason & put some serious work in the weightroom... but i am not one of the peoplewho says he's going to be a great player in the L... i just dont see it with him... not in the least...

but back to this game.. LA needs to play harder defensively & stop committing stupid fouls...

get out in transition & get some easy buckets

i love how Derek Fisher always fouls so hard yet this clown flops everytime hes on offense and anyone gets near him

Back
Top Bottom