30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my fav sport in the corner because of this greedy lil bastard stern

sterns on some clay @#! tryin to cash out before he dips
30t6p3b.gif
Stop it.

Dallas to have an exhibition game next month, with John Wall, LMA, JET, Josh Howard, and superstars Marquis Daniels, DeSagana Diop, Anthony Randolph, Corey Brewer, and Reggie Evans.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dallas to have an exhibition game next month, with John Wall, LMA, JET, and superstars Josh Howard, Marquis Daniels, DeSagana Diop, Anthony Randolph, Corey Brewer, and Reggie Evans.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

fam doesnt know *%% hes doing
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ap-201109281533560394506.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 He knows exactly what he is doing. Problem.Reaction.Solution. Stern is laying down the foundation for the WBA (World Basketball Assoc) 
CFR, Lawyer, NBA Commish n he don't know what he is doing? 
laugh.gif

This is so damn frustrating...after the first one, I never thoughtI would have to go through this again

GREED

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This is so damn frustrating...after the first one, I never thoughtI would have to go through this again

GREED

THIS.  The issue is not even ALL of the owners.  It's the small market owners who are determined to make the players feel their pain.  I'm praying this ends soon seriously because it's out of hand now
tired.gif

If they come to a conclusion by some miracle in 2 weeks, can they just add another month of basketball to make it 82 games??

I noticed that too
laugh.gif
I was at least expecting Bosh to show up on Wade's team to make it fair.
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

we all just need to realize that the nba wont start till 2012 if at all
I look at it like this at this point from a fan's perspective, the owners will lose a lot of money, especially the small market ones prolonging this lockout and the players will suffer from the backtobacktobacktoback games they'll play along with a probable * next to whoever wins it all.

What I don't want to realize is no season at all which for some reason I've been thinking will be the case.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^they will

It won't happen.  It's bigger than just adding games.  You have to consider what the venues have booked as well beyond basketball. Word is that 2 more weeks of games will be cancelled tomorrow. IMO, we get 50 games this year and that's being nice
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

^they will

It won't happen.  It's bigger than just adding games.  You have to consider what the venues have booked as well beyond basketball. Word is that 2 more weeks of games will be cancelled tomorrow. IMO, we get 50 games this year and that's being nice
tired.gif

I don't think it will be that difficult to reschedule a concert or something like that. The NBA will find a way to make an 82 game season if they want to.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

^they will

tired.gif

I don't think it will be that difficult to reschedule a concert or something like that. The NBA will find a way to make an 82 game season if they want to.

Back
Top Bottom