Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

He's decent but I wouldn't want hi, starting for me if I was looking to contend....

Let baby, Jeff green, wafer, arroyo, Murphy, all walk and get some nice role players to work with for 2012

I hope we keep delonte

He's decent but I wouldn't want hi, starting for me if I was looking to contend....

Let baby, Jeff green, wafer, arroyo, Murphy, all walk and get some nice role players to work with for 2012

I hope we keep delonte

sticky this thread
pimp.gif

Wonder what we will do with Jamison.

Sessions was getting some attention.. Would like to keep him, though.

Wonder what we will do with Jamison.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Would love for Memphis to get aaron brooks and get rid of Conley. or bring him off the bench behind brooks
So they can have "who sucks more" contests? Or "Kyle Lowry is better than me" contests?

Or have a "let's see who can lead their team the furthest in the playoffs Conley/Brooks or Lowry" contest. 

Brooks isn't better than Conley, but I wouldn't mind having him as a backup. If Memphis is going to give up on Conley, it will have to be a for sure upgrade. Not someone that's in the same tier as him. He fits the criteria of what Hollins wants and they are looking for someone to compliment Vasquez. Quick, can shoot, young, etc. Vasquez is more of a playmaker, while Brooks is a scorer. 

Conley will always be held to a higher standard by most people for some odd reason. I guess because he gets more breaks than anyone by the coach, but this is the same guy who was the starting PG of a team that was 1 game away from the WCF at 23. He will be fine and I wouldn't be surprised if he had an even better season next year.      

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Would love for Memphis to get aaron brooks and get rid of Conley. or bring him off the bench behind brooks
So they can have "who sucks more" contests? Or "Kyle Lowry is better than me" contests?

Or have a "let's see who can lead their team the furthest in the playoffs Conley/Brooks or Lowry" contest. 

Brooks isn't better than Conley, but I wouldn't mind having him as a backup. If Memphis is going to give up on Conley, it will have to be a for sure upgrade. Not someone that's in the same tier as him. He fits the criteria of what Hollins wants and they are looking for someone to compliment Vasquez. Quick, can shoot, young, etc. Vasquez is more of a playmaker, while Brooks is a scorer. 

Conley will always be held to a higher standard by most people for some odd reason. I guess because he gets more breaks than anyone by the coach, but this is the same guy who was the starting PG of a team that was 1 game away from the WCF at 23. He will be fine and I wouldn't be surprised if he had an even better season next year.      

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Garcia for Sessions. Done deal.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Garcia for Sessions. Done deal.

That trade isn't that bad, maybe if it was for Dwight Howard ten years from now.

That trade isn't that bad, maybe if it was for Dwight Howard ten years from now.

Since I wasn't around on NT back in 2004......... How was the Shaq for Odom, Grant, Butler, #10 treated around here when that went down??

Since I wasn't around on NT back in 2004......... How was the Shaq for Odom, Grant, Butler, #10 treated around here when that went down??

trade isnt that bad IMO, you guys expect Orlando to get another top 5 player for him in return. Not gonna happen. look at all other trades involving superstars.

trade isnt that bad IMO, you guys expect Orlando to get another top 5 player for him in return. Not gonna happen. look at all other trades involving superstars.

If they consider that to be a solid deal, imagine what they would say about a Marc, OJ, picks, DA package. Hell, take DA out and put in Sam. Unless they are unloading Gilbert in that deal, there's no point in having Monta, Gilbert, Nelson, JJ, etc.

S&T Marc, OJ, Sam, future picks for Dwight and Turk. If they really want DA, I'll put him in. No way I'm turning down getting a top 5 player in the league to pair up with Gay and Zbo. Major contenders for the next 4-5 years easily.

Back
Top Bottom