Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Otis Smith said again he won't trade Dwight Howard.

It's going to take Dwight telling him directly he has no intention of re-signing, otherwise I think Smith waits as long as possible.

Otis Smith said again he won't trade Dwight Howard.

It's going to take Dwight telling him directly he has no intention of re-signing, otherwise I think Smith waits as long as possible.

I like Josh on the Nets after they scrap most of that roster. Him and possibly D-Will staying is a good start.

I like Josh on the Nets after they scrap most of that roster. Him and possibly D-Will staying is a good start.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I'm still intrigued by Iguodala on the T'Wolves. But his remaining contract is such a killer.

76ers should have offered iggy to minn last year for 4th pick (then pick cousins).. or traded the 2 and elton brand (then minn gets turner at 2) for the 4th pick and try to get slick and ask for love too (whom minn didn't seem to love back then).. then you can still turn around and offer iggy for something (just to get rid of that contract)

Originally Posted by PMatic

I'm still intrigued by Iguodala on the T'Wolves. But his remaining contract is such a killer.

76ers should have offered iggy to minn last year for 4th pick (then pick cousins).. or traded the 2 and elton brand (then minn gets turner at 2) for the 4th pick and try to get slick and ask for love too (whom minn didn't seem to love back then).. then you can still turn around and offer iggy for something (just to get rid of that contract)

mid level and 3rd exception, extended cap, and a bunch of other nice things I heard from D.A. even though I didn't pay much attention.

Hope it gets resolved quickly.

mid level and 3rd exception, extended cap, and a bunch of other nice things I heard from D.A. even though I didn't pay much attention.

Hope it gets resolved quickly.

Rumors, not sure how true of a Billups/Nash trade.

would be sick for the Knicks

Rumors, not sure how true of a Billups/Nash trade.

would be sick for the Knicks

@NBASource1 is "reporting" that this deal is done:

Orlando gets: Josh Smith and Kirk Hinrich

Atlanta gets: Jameer Nelson, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, Brenden Haywood, Rodrigue Beaubois and picks

Dallas gets: Marvin Williams

laugh.gif

Atlanta gets: Jameer Nelson, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, Brenden Haywood, Rodrigue Beaubois and picks

laugh.gif

the nash to knicks rumors make no sense whatsoever and they never have. the suns don't want to do us any favors.

i can't see nash resigning with the suns after next year though. And i don't see him on a hated team like the heat

the nash to knicks rumors make no sense whatsoever and they never have. the suns don't want to do us any favors.

i can't see nash resigning with the suns after next year though. And i don't see him on a hated team like the heat

Is TP really the piece you want to move?
nerd.gif
He's still young...

They're in a tough spot, Timmy isn't nearly going to be as efficient as he was in his past-seasons, but they won't trade him, yet he's a huge liability with his huge-!*% contract.

Iguodala on the Wolves also is the most interesting thing I've heard them doing with their #2 pick as well.

Is TP really the piece you want to move?
nerd.gif
He's still young...

They're in a tough spot, Timmy isn't nearly going to be as efficient as he was in his past-seasons, but they won't trade him, yet he's a huge liability with his huge-!*% contract.

Iguodala on the Wolves also is the most interesting thing I've heard them doing with their #2 pick as well.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
If this is true...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
If this is true...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif
If this is true...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
Brenden in and moving Al to his Natural position at PF is a good move. 

Back
Top Bottom