Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eric Gordon's heart is in Phoenix"....???? Since....when exactly? Does he have family there? Is he originally from there? High School? Middle School?

Sam Amick
BUT...Gordon going hard with public comments that he'd rather be in Phoenix than NO, says in a statement given to ESPN and Arizona Republic, "After visiting the Suns, the impression the organization made on me was incredible. Mr. (Robert) Sarver, Lon Babby, Lance Blanks, the front office staff and Coach (Alvin) Gentry run a first-class organization, and I strongly feel they are the right franchise for me. Phoenix is just where my heart is now."

Harden is doing the Jordan fist pump at EJ getting the max. 
laugh.gif

Who was doubting EJ was getting the max again? Speak up.

i dont see why the hornets would match eric gordon contract and the pacers wouldnt match hibbert... they are both small market teams who can't afford to overpay players...i doubt they match that gordon offer and if they do thats crazy 
laugh.gif

And Just like that...

?@SpearsNBAYahoo
Hornets plan on matching four-year, $58 million offer sheet guard Eric Gordon plans to sign with the Suns, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

?@WojYahooNBA
The New Orleans Hornets will match the 4-year, $58 million offer sheet Eric Gordon agreed to sign with Phoenix, league source tells Y!

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I knew that "coming home" bull__ ppl were spewing meant nothing. When's the last time someone went home anyways?
laugh.gif
My man completely erased Melodrama from his mind

If Melo is from New York I'm from England.

Ello Govnah

Originally Posted by yungchris504

And Just like that...

?@SpearsNBAYahoo
Hornets plan on matching four-year, $58 million offer sheet guard Eric Gordon plans to sign with the Suns, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

?@WojYahooNBA
The New Orleans Hornets will match the 4-year, $58 million offer sheet Eric Gordon agreed to sign with Phoenix, league source tells Y!

DSC_1872.jpg

e.gordon1.jpg

Originally Posted by PMatic

Harden is doing the Jordan fist pump at EJ getting the max. 
laugh.gif

Who was doubting EJ was getting the max again? Speak up.

just cause it happened doesnt make it right
laugh.gif

Poor Kevin. 
I wonder how he will take this. 
laugh.gif

RIP to Gordon's career if he's not in Phoenix.

So in exchange for Chris Paul the Hornets ended up with...an overpaid, disgruntled, injury-prone player who'd rather be somewhere else! 
happy.gif

They could've had Odom, Scola, and Kevin Martin right now, but noooooo...

Not to thread derail but Tom Benson would pay Eric Gordon max money but doesn't want to pay Drew Brees?

Go figure.

Originally Posted by RipC

So in exchange for Chris Paul the Hornets ended up with...an overpaid, disgruntled, injury-prone player who'd rather be somewhere else! 
happy.gif

They could've had Odom, Scola, and Kevin Martin right now, but noooooo...

And we would be without The Brow and Sub Zero

No Thanks.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Not to thread derail but Tom Benson would pay Eric Gordon max money but doesn't want to pay Drew Brees?

Go figure.

eek.gif
 I didn't even think about that. This is even more of a slap to Brees' face right now. I'd be HEATED if i was Drew. 
laugh.gif

EJ must be devestated..... thought NOH really wouldnt match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Statis22

Go figure.

eek.gif
 I didn't even think about that. This is even more of a slap to Brees' face right now. I'd be HEATED if i was Drew. 
laugh.gif
I am sure Brees wants more than 4 yr and 58 Mil

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Eric Gordon's heart is in Phoenix"....???? Since....when exactly? Does he have family there? Is he originally from there? High School? Middle School?

I read his brother goes to ASU. Being out West, and that medical staff doesn't hurt, either. And the max
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

318892_10151013048298944_133882079_n.jpg

LeBron just posted this on his Facebook with the quote "Looks good to me!"

roll.gif
I lol'd when I saw it too
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom