Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant Hill is my favorite player of all time. If he joins the Lakers I'll be like:

Please Grant come to the Heat if you want a ring.

Draft Kendall Marshall

Signed Dragic and Beasley

potentially sign Eric Gordon

Very good off-season so far for the Suns
pimp.gif

I can see us being at least a 6-8 seed for the next couple years

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Sixers have the most clueless front office in the league. Last year they drafted Vucevic with their first rounder, and he actually looked really good whenever they'd put him in the game. Then they didn't play the guy a single meaningful minute in the playoffs and now they resign Hawes again for two more years. So pretty much that pick was worthless since he doesn't look like he's gonna get a chance in the near future. Then you have Lavoy Allen who looked pretty solid throughout the year so you resign him....right after you get done trading your 2013 1st round pick to Miami to take Moultrie.

Two years ago they drafted Turner, basically the same player as Iguodala at the same position, so you would have thought we were getting ready to trade Iggy that summer. But nope...we has Turner ride the bench for a good amount of the year. Two years later and what do we do? Draft another small forward that does the exact same thing as both Iggy and Turner and still currently have both on our roster. On top of it all, last year we signed Thad Young, another small forward to a 40 million dollar deal. Then midway through this past year we trade Speights for Sam Young. And one of the only current news I've heard the Sixers in is that they're interested in Devin Ebanks.

Rod Thorn is a *%@@++@ troll.
BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS
laugh.gif

Watch him sign Lou to a bad contract too...just watch. And that fool will be DONE for the off season, feeling satisfied. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers & OKC are clear favorites in the West right now.

Ray meets with Miami today. Let's hope the meeting goes array!

Dwight just has to decide to let that ego and pride go to the side and come to the lakers. You know the only reason he doesnt want to come is because shaq's big mouth and the whole dumb $*+ superman beef... before shaqs and kobe's big mouth son was practically begging to come here...
A two year window to win a ring with good veteran talent and then by the time hes 28 he can be the man and lakers rebuild around him with etablished talent. unlike orlando players want to play for the lakers. and with kobe gone? even more 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Draft Kendall Marshall

Signed Dragic and Beasley

potentially sign Eric Gordon

Very good off-season so far for the Suns
pimp.gif

I can see us being at least a 6-8 seed for the next couple years

Suns doing well but no way Eric Gordon joins that team
pimp.gif

Well now that I think about it the Sixers can't actually sign anybody til we amnesty Brand on the 11th. But well probably just fill our remaining cap space with Lou for 5 years 50 million, Meeks for 3 years 20 million and Rod Thorn's power move of the year signing Justin Holiday to the midlevel exception.

Paul Coro: Goran Dragic contract tweak: it's a 4-year, $30M deal with potential to be $34M from annual $1M All-Star bonuses.
Steal.
Suns doing well but no way Eric Gordon joins that team

That's where he wants to be. The number one option on a marginal team, instead of co-stars with Anthony Davis on a potential special team.
@hornets247 Clippers insiders told us the same thing about Gordon last year. Was not happy when Blake became the face. Wants to be "the man."
*****assness (if true, which I don't doubt now).

And Suns fans better temper their expectations. The Hornets are going to stick them up in this Gordon deal, or they match the offer and trade him anywhere else. Give up the goods (Gortat and Marshall, at least), or don't get him.

Um you think you're gonna get the Suns starting center and point guard when he already signed there and said that's where he wants to be? You guys will get Robin Lopez, Dudley and a 1st rounder if you're lucky.

If I'm the Hornets I don't agree to a s&t without Gortat being involved. They have the leverage. 

Um, that's exactly what I think. And Marshall clearly isn't starting now.

Who cares where Eric Gordon wants to be. If they like him enough to give him max money, they either like him enough to give the Hornets what they want, or lose him completely. Pretty simple.

My friend told me to call into his favorite sports radio show, i never done this before.

I dropped a "fade on sight" im pretty sure the host had no idea what i was talking about. lol

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

My friend told me to call into his favorite sports radio show, i never done this before.

I dropped a "fade on sight" im pretty sure the host had no idea what i was talking about. lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well at least you guys have hockey Gordon needs to be healthy before he becomes the "man"Female traits I tell you

laugh.gif
tons of NT terms would go un noticed on a radio show. Shoulders Clap, Fade on Sight, Let em Cook. Then of course thank the base god at the end.

This was posted on LeBron James' official Facebook page today, caption: "This looks damn good to me."

318892_10151013048298944_133882079_n.jpg

Sign of things to come? Hopefully.

On another note, this has been a scandalous offseason, first Steve Nash joins the enemy in the West and now we potentially have Ray Allen joining the enemy in the East.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know the only reason he doesnt want to come is because shaq's big mouth and the whole dumb $*+ superman beef... before shaqs and kobe's big mouth son was practically begging to come here...

...this is true. had Shaq not been such a **** to Howard he would have been a Laker.

...Shaq coo and all, but i never understood what was so hard about letting other get their shine on.

OneTrust has been on NT long enough to know what happens when you make a comment like that about Kobe.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Like said above, I'm also dead @ the potential of other NT terms being utilized on sports talk radio
laugh.gif
"shoulder clap"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Um you think you're gonna get the Suns starting center and point guard when he already signed there and said that's where he wants to be? You guys will get Robin Lopez, Dudley and a 1st rounder if you're lucky.

WUT.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

This was posted on LeBron James' official Facebook page today, caption: "This looks damn good to me."

318892_10151013048298944_133882079_n.jpg

Sign of things to come? Hopefully.

On another note, this has been a scandalous offseason, first Steve Nash joins the enemy in the West and now we potentially have Ray Allen joining the enemy in the East.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looks terrible. I don't think Ray is going to the Heat. If he does..I wish him the worst of luck on the basketball court; best of luck off it. At first I thought KG was leaving and we wouldn't be able to pay him .. But now that KG is back and we put a 12$/2yr deal on the table; I can't see Ray leaving his homies to go play with those herbs in Miami. Miami is talented but after playing with some real %+@%#! like KG and Pierce, and a thorough *$@ dude and excellent coach in Doc, why would he want to play with a bunch of pampered sissy-boys like LBJ and Dwhistle? Not to mention a joke of a coach/man in E. Spo ? I'd be fine with him going to play for Memphis or the Clips
laugh.gif
Those teams aren't doing anything major in the next year or two.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

tumblr_llmxay3sX91qafrh6.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom